Welcome to my new blog! I've been meaning to start one up again for a while, seeing as i started one sometime last year on livejournal but it never really grew into a blog. I guess blogs are like diaries, if you don't keep it daily then you just won't remember to use it at all.
So hopefully, this will be more of a success! I should really be in bed now, but i can't help but start off my blog with the new Miu Miu campaign shots which i absolutely love!
The photographs are really quite stunning, i love the palette of rich burgundy colours. If Circus themes are in then i will be wanting to emulate Kirsten Dunst in her Harlequin dress. I think i will be taking to wearing all shades of purple, and finishing off with a cute red ribbon in my hair! The dress is quite clever and i did have to glance at it twice to realise theres a hand printed onto the dress.
Anyway this is quite a short post, but more to come tomorrow i'm sure! 9am starts are uni are never good, especially when its on eighteenth century france, i do end up wanting to go back to bed...i do prefer C19 France with those Flaneurs, Degas and those Cafe Concerts where Toulouse Lautrec liked to hang out! Sigh...
No comments
Post a Comment