After a horribly early start to the day me and the housemates ditched an afternoon of intensive work for a much more appealing, spontaenous shopping trip. It was so much fun!I ended up buying loads of pairs of earrings including some Chav stylee ones. I only wanted the smaller ones but my housemate said if I was going chav, I should get the huge chunky ones and she's so right. It's a love hate relationship. They are hideous but at the same time I absolutely love them and enjoy the look of horror on people's faces. Especially one of my housemates who didn't come out shopping who immediately asked if I was going to a fancy dress party as well as another deciding that as long as I am wearing them I will be known to her as Pat...as in Pat Butcher from Eastenders(BBC Soap) who famously wears humungus earrings.
You might notice the little Gingerbread man hairslide which is so cute and I'm pleased I bought that in the end.
I also got a little ring made from twisted metal formed into a bow shape which was a last minute buy. Only because at Accessorize they had them at the counter which is such a good marketing ploy. They reeled me right in!
I don't have my ears pierced so I can't experiment with earrings. But I do have fingers and the ring is mighty adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose chav earrings scare me but i think that they can look good on some people, you should post a pic wearing them! The ring and the gingerbread clip are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI have grown to really love the chav earrings, though they were promptly swopped for some more sophisticated ones when I went for a family meal today!
ReplyDelete