
Yesterday I wore my new dress to see SATC with a couple of my housemates. In the photo I'm wearing the River Island Dress with a Lime Oasis cardigan, Accessorize belt and Flower pin borrowed off my housemate. I'm definitely looking quite floral! Sorry there is no full length shot but my mirror at uni is a nightmare. I lean it against the wall and always end up with photos that make me look even shorter than I really am! I guess I don't need to put up with it for much longer as I will be back home with the parents quite soon!
The film was good and even if you're not much of a fan you'll like it just for the extensive wardrobe changes! Yes it's predictable and suitably girly but that's what you want from a tv show turned movie, right?
I enjoyed it and the night was finished off with a meatball calzone and cocktails. Good times.
Anyway I'm off to plan New York with the housemates!
I love florals & you look so great in it! Love the green cardigan too ;) Awesome. I love the short hair on you :D
ReplyDeletei absoultly love that sweater
ReplyDeletegreen is my fave color!! :) ♥
sweet like ice cream!
ReplyDeleteHi Winnie-great film, great food-you had a great evening, lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a great look! I see now that what I though was a "collar" yesterday is merely brilliantly-placed piping.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
Oh you look really great. I love the dress and the cardigan. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.
ReplyDeletethe dress looks great. i got a dress from river island today too! xx
ReplyDeleteyou're going to have so much fun in NY!!
ReplyDeletelovely dress~
My dear, the outfit is gorgeous! The perfect colour, the defined shape (love the belt!) and the BEAUTIFUL flower make the whole look amazingly sweet! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've tagged you, my darling!
ya it is pretty exciting i just hope i don't freak out in front of all those people!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
that dress looks just great on you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit.Love the skirt ruffles. You really make it work. Thank you for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteSweet look and it sounds like a fun night.
ReplyDeleteThe colours of your outfit are adorable and I love the way that you topped the outfit off with the belt, I might have to steal your idea this week ;)
ReplyDeleteyour dress is so nice!
ReplyDeleteLoving that outfit! ;)
ReplyDeleteI really like how that very light green works with the print and the leather from the belt!!
xx
Phew...I've been so expecting every blog I read to drop so major SATC bombshell..thanks...yes I'm expecting a two hour reunion with old friends.
ReplyDeleteyou always look as if you are having fun in your photos. love that color on you.
ReplyDeletehiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ReplyDeleteyou are fantastic!!!
a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear
can we exchange our link
r u ready to do?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
você é fantástico!
um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!
Deus te abençoe u Caro
podemos trocar os nossos link
r u disposta a fazer?
that look really suits you!!!! love the mint cardi.
ReplyDeleteK
this is soo cute :) and sweet really...
ReplyDeletedamn, no SATC for me *cries*
soooo cute!! love the little corsage on the sweater :)
ReplyDeleteIncredible combination!!!! My absolute love it this cute flower on your sweater!
ReplyDeleteFlowers came on fashion, u look great !!
ReplyDelete