The next few days are a a bit busy in my world. What with me finally moving out of my student house forever (it's sad taking down the posters and collage of photos I have around my room) and a gazillion other things I have to do before I jet off to NYC including all the graduation melarky which include sorting out photos and measurements for the robes! I found out to my horror that I am not 5 ft, but 4' 11" I'm tiny! oh well, good things come in small packages as many have told me... Anyway, here are a couple of outfit posts from the past couple of days that I just haven't been able to put up yet!
Left-
Floral Dress (Happie Loves it)
Leggings (TopShop)
Black flats (TopShop)
Belt (Pop boutique)
Right-
Print T-Shirt (Gift- River Island)
Marl Grey Cardi worn as a dress(TopShop)
leggings (TopShop)
Belt (Vintage)
Boots (Red or Dead)
Cardi (H&M)
Top (Urban Outfitters)
Belt (Urban Outfitters)
Skirt (Urban Outfitters)
Footless Tights (unknown brand)
Black flats (Topshop)
Scarf (TopShop)
Cardi (H&M)
Dress (Vintage)
Belt (Urban Outfitters)
Footless Tights (unknown brand)
Shoes (None in photo, but I was wearing my t-bar carvela pumps)
Dear, what a post! You look gorgeous in all the outfits! I seriously love how you match the pink belt with oversized jumper and the top inside - super stylish xx
ReplyDeleteAgreed^^^. You put things together in an interesting way, but not too out there. I really like what you do with tights.
ReplyDeleteHey, and yes completely agree with you bout VB. and yes alot of people have said Rachel Bilson, i like her to but totallly forgot to include her. Oh and loving all the new outfits on this post. especially the colourful dress.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionistawithambition.blogspot.com/
xx
There is also life after college..Lets face it as ADVENTURE.
ReplyDeletei love your clothes-they are really oryginal and colourfull:)
ReplyDeleteyou match the perfectlly:)
if you want to see my polish blog this is the adress:
pomyslodajnia.blox.pl
I'm 5ft as well! (To be completely honest I think I'm 4'11" and a half but I just round it up!)
ReplyDeleteI love that pink belt with the cut-outs.
i love the oversized cowboy belt kind of thing
ReplyDeletei have a lot of them
i love things that are easy to put on and stick out
Super outfits-loving the first and last ones best-good luck with your move!!
ReplyDeletehi! how are you doing.. girl.. i just love your style.. im definitely going to be here more often.. you look absolutely stunning on all photos..
ReplyDeletetake care,
kyutie
I love all the looks and the belt cinching waist add a sort of cohesiveness to your style.
ReplyDeleteooh hope your move goes well.loving all your outfits,the purple footless tights are greatxx
ReplyDeleteooh hope your move goes well.loving all your outfits,the purple footless tights are greatxx
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! I love them all so much! You have some really amazing belts! I really love the butterfly one! You always lookso good! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty outfits winnie! Completely in love with the last dress! So colorful and fun! Hope you're enjoying your weekend luv :)
ReplyDeletei really like the second row. but they're all cute!
ReplyDeleteOoooh I love the dress with the butterfly belt - awesome!
ReplyDeleteso great you are ending a time of your life and starting another one, so much funny i guess :)
ReplyDeletea kiss!
hope everyting is fine,
see you,
Kira
so many nice outfits to choose from, i can't really pick a favorite. but i love the long cardi, your color combinations in the third outfit and the great
ReplyDeletevintage dress! have fun at your graduation, and good luck with the moving! where are you going to live now?
#1..cute boots!
ReplyDeletecome say visit sometimes.
love,
danny
http://dannydaily.typepad.com
You look fantastic in purple!!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://pomyslodajnia.blogspot.com/ it's my new blog adress:)
ReplyDeleteoooo i looove the cute vintage dress in the last picture, you look great! nice blog - definitionpoliticalspeakspace.blogspot.com x
ReplyDeletei love all of those outfits!
ReplyDeletethe print on the last dress is divine.
Lovely outfits, especially the third outfit with the lovely shade of purple! Good look with graduation!
ReplyDelete*Or good LUCK as I should have put!
ReplyDeletehope this will be a great start for u!!!
ReplyDeletelovely outfits~
the best for everything~
thanks for your comments!! :)
ReplyDeletelove the boots you have on, so cool.
LOL...I love how 'tiny' your are, it's so super cute. You'd fit in my top pocket. Best wishes for graduation and your trip to NYC.xxx
ReplyDeletepretty outfits, and wowza at that last dress!
ReplyDeleteOmg, I love all of your outfits! You really are a very fashionable dresser, good luck with all your organizing!
ReplyDeleteps: we finally linked you back! sorry it took us so long...
ReplyDeletethe 2nd outfit is dropdead adorable! with the scarf :)
ReplyDeleteI love your outfits! Although moving out may be bittersweet, you have so many good times to come, and more rooms to decorate.
ReplyDeletethe dressing style and the pictures you gathered for this post are nice..
ReplyDeleteAll your outfits are super cool! But the last one I liked the most! Brilliant!!!
ReplyDeletekisses winnie!! :):)
ReplyDeleteilove the skirt.. and the dress is fab.. and i want those tights!! :) *sigh* hope all is well for you :)
that dress looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteawesome dress! i love the print & the colors look fantastic on you!
ReplyDelete