T-shirt (NY), Cardigan (H&M), Denim cropped jacket (ASOS), Skirt (Topshop), Belt (Zara) Wooly Tights (PrettyPolly)
I wore this outfit last Sunday, before the all the snowmen started appearing (I can't believe I haven't made one yet as work has been getting in the way!)
I bought the tee in the Summer when I went to NY (of course) but have failed to wear it since. Probably because it is so touristy and I always see people with them on, whether or not they bought the tees in NY or UO. I decided to wear it today regardless. At the tourist info centre in Birmingham they have 'I heart Birmingham' tees which I find rather amusing. Birmingham isn't really all that happening for tourists...but also because 'Birmingham' takes up far too much space on the t-shirts and 'I heart B'Ham' just looks wrong.
I have also been tagged by the ever stylish, Starr
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
F) Four TV shows I watch:
I have also been tagged by the ever stylish, Starr
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
- The Bus stop (boring I know...where I stare wistfully into UO which is located exactly opposite...so tempting)
- TopShop. I can't resist having a quick window shop after work.
- Paperchase to buy materials for making cards and touching all the pretty paper.
- Chung Ying Garden Cantonese restaurant in Birmingham (China town)
- Aunt
- Uni friends
- Facebook (kinda combines everyone I know)
- Blogger/Amazon/ASOS/Bank etc.
- Acrylic Paint
- Coffee
- Baking cakes
- New Books
- Hong Kong, Causeway Bay to see my aunt's new apartment.
- Japan...someone take me please!
- Somewhere warm with a beach....like Australia.
- At my best friend's house sipping tea and eating Nachos!
F) Four TV shows I watch:
- Gossip Girl
- 90210
- Lost
- Mei-chan no shitsuji (very cheesy Japanese drama. Hilariously bad/good. I'm not sure which!)
there exist 'I heart Birmingham' tees? i think that's kinda cute! maybe they could shorten the name to something cooler/hip! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for tagging me, it's always great to read these posts, not least because i'm nosy!
love your blog btw, really wish i could have discovered it sooner! wanna exchange links?
have a fab weekend, x
oooh thanks so much for the tag my deary!! MWAH
ReplyDeletexx-LJ from SOS!
oooh saWEET colorful bedspread!!!
ReplyDeletehmm i've heard of a post doc so i guess post grad study is very similar right? but how come post grad isn't the same as say, a doc program?
i'm hoping to get into a social psych grad program by next dec 15!
Adore your blog!
ReplyDeleteAhh, gossip irl is love, ;D
x
nice blog!!! awesome
ReplyDeleteoh! i do really like that tee! so hot with a denimvest and a black hat! youve got a nice style!
ReplyDeleteHi there-LOL, I love Birmingham sounds as naff as I love Essex!! I'm going to Paris for the day in May, so I'll definitely buy a kitcsh touristy I love Paris item!Love your outfit my dear!
ReplyDeleteHey Winnie,
ReplyDeleteJust added you to my blog roll.
T-Shirt and Tails xxx
You look so good no matter what you wear! Great skirt!
ReplyDeleteAdore this post, and your outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of acryclic paint too :)
xoxox,
CC
i lovelovelove your outift!
ReplyDeletei really want an oversized i love ny tshirt-but ill have to ebay it!
lotsoflove
x
Love the skirt! Haha I have a I Love London shirt, which I wear all the time. Everyone assumes I'm a tourist, until they hear me speak. And I do love the Paperchase, I could spend forever in there!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any issue with ruch/elastic shoes but it's important to try them on for yourself b/c every designer is different.
ReplyDeletehaha do they have i<3__ tees everywhere?
ReplyDeletei see people wearing i<3ny tees all the time in ny hahhaha
I want a denim jacket just like that!
ReplyDeletethat outfit suits you better, good looking
ReplyDeleteCute outfit--I love the skirt.
ReplyDeleteI love NY too...but I could certainly use a vacation right now.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tee :)... I love NY, too!
ReplyDeleteGotta love the touristey t-chirts. You're looking good! Nice answers too. I would totally take you Japan with me if i had the extra moolah lol. And Causeway Bay? The shopping is fantastic there! I remember this town 'Palette town' with painted cloud ceiling that looked totally real. It was amazing. Eep, rant lol I'll stop now.
ReplyDeleteHope your weekends going fantastic!
Eeli xoxo
My I heart NY tee has been worn so much the heart is peeling away.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! && was wondering if you wanted to exchange links?
ReplyDeletelet me know!
♥ Hannah
((http://london--rose.blogspot.com))
PS: I have a fashion competition on my blog - maybe you'd like to enter? take a look: http://london--rose.blogspot.com/2009/01/fashion-competition.html ♥
i love this tag :)
ReplyDeletexx
I like how you wear it.
ReplyDeleteWant to trade links?
I love the I Love NY t-shirt and I so wanna buy it next month!!! You did a great combo here! Really cool!!!
ReplyDeleteAbout your sister, you are just adorable in doing all of that! You are a sweetie :)
About the cake, so yammy! It must be delicious!
I would like to eat it now, hehehe
a kiss for you girl!
I love the way you've worn that t-shirt! I have one too that I bought a couple of weeks ago when I was in NY, and have been experimenting with it in different ways so, as you say, I don't look like a tourist! Love your blog btw! I've just started up mine so feel free to take a look :)
ReplyDeleteI love that plaid skirt!
ReplyDelete