It's been a long week which began with some sad news. The news really shocked me and affected me in a way that really surprised me. It is inevitable that as you grow up, you drift away from some friends in your life. These people were important at one time or another and it is sad that sometimes it takes a tragedy to make you realise that they did play a significant part in your life. He was a childhood friend and we were close to his family but I never thought that the last time I bumped into him, would really be the last time. I've learnt that you can never know what is around the corner and that life is far too short.
Most importantly, that each and every friend leaves an impression, like footprints in your life and they are important in their own individual way.
Most importantly, that each and every friend leaves an impression, like footprints in your life and they are important in their own individual way.
I love how you always manage to add so much personality to your layering :)
ReplyDeletei hope everythings okay!
ReplyDeleteI love Ur vest! Coool piece!
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
so sorry to hear that, life really is so unpredictable, hope you're ok :)
ReplyDeletelove your lace top! xx
aw. i'm sorry about your friend.
ReplyDeletetwo guys from my sister's hs died in a car accident... and at her graduation, the principle gave their diplomas to the parents... and it was so weird to think that they were gone. even though i didn't know them at all....
i'm so sorry. :[
ReplyDeleteyour outfit is adorable, btw
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your friend. My best friend passed about one and a half years ago so I know how hard it is. Stay strong and surround yourself with supportive people. It's rough but you will make it through. But on a lighter note. I love how you layered and threw in navy blue and yellow for an interesting pop. When o when will topshop come to NY? I'm so jealous of all you UK girls.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionismygirlfriend.com/
I'm so sorry about your friend. Hopefully things look up.
ReplyDeleteI like the way the top looks with your dress btw.
So sorry to hear about your friend, Winnie. Life is indeed very short and we should cherish every moment, experience and every person we encounter. I'm sending warm thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteHi there-so sorry to hear your sad news my dear. I do love your outfit choice today my dear.
ReplyDeletethe outifts gorgeous,so sorry to hear about it
ReplyDeleterecently there has been a death of a girl in the year above of our school,and it affected me a lot and although you must be suffering too,i can understand your sense of loss
she was fourteen,so very young,popular pretty and so well loved
at leats they are in a bette rplace
love the lace top!
ReplyDeleteOh hon, my heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteLove your lace top, W!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to stop by my blog as I am having a contest today!
xoxox,
CC
this dress is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove that lace top dear and the belt :) A boy I used to go to school with passed away recently too, it was unexpected to say the least, hope you're well.
ReplyDeleteHello. ( :
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog just today.
Sorry to hear what had happened to your friend. I guess you never know what life is going to spring on you next.
I wondered if you spoke Mandarin because I saw Mandarin on your Dad's cake.
I justed started my blog again today really. Hope you can give me a visit.
Sorry to hear about your friend, it really is sad to lose someone so young. The dress and the lace top are really great together. Char x
ReplyDeleteI love your lace top.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your sad news, and I agree with what you're saying about a tragedy making you realise how important someone was.
so sorry about the bad news, its really sad to lose anyone in life. I firstly thought you was talking about friends drifting but this is so much worst! hope you are ok though.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your old friend. That's just terrible. People you know aren't supposed to die.
ReplyDeleteI love your shirt, though :)
i'm so sorry :(
ReplyDeletei hope you're okay
just stopping by to say hi!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit.
Have a nice we!
xoxo
Iole
your lace top is to die for! you look great dear!
ReplyDeletexx love LM
the lace top is so great, ive been looking but i cant seem to find one!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your friend.
ReplyDeleteYour lace top looks very very wonderful. x
Wow I cannot find words that would be telling of how I am feeling but my heart and mind is with you. So sorry to hear of this loss of yours. But you have reminded us all not to take our friends for granted :)
ReplyDeleteHugs to you my dear xoxo
loving the lace :)
ReplyDelete