My sister, Hailey returned home from a shopping spree and after very little persuasion she agreed to let me photograph her for the blog. I got stupidly excited seeing all her new things! Almost everything she is wearing is brand new...apart from jacket, belt and earrings.
Shirt (Superdry), Jeans (Topshop) Flats (Faith) Necklace (Topshop)
I'm off to meet some friends now, hope you all have a great Thursday!
what a great taste!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those sunnies.
ReplyDeleteyour sister is so cute!
ReplyDeleteUr sister look so adorable! :) TOPSHOP necklace is divine!
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
gorgeous! her top's really cute!
ReplyDeletexxxc
http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/
love love love that Topshop necklace!!
ReplyDeleteI love the purchases! The necklace is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteBisous,
La C.
i so want to go for a shopping spree too!! love everything she got, the shirt is so cool!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! I love her top!
ReplyDeleteYou both are so alike!
Kisses!!!
Kira
hello's...
ReplyDeletethem shades are retro-tastic you can't beat some over sized rock star style shades can you?
bye for now,
PeAce & bOwS...
Prettyneonsx
i love shopping sprees! you should have went with her!
ReplyDeleteyipeeee for granny glasses
ReplyDeletexx-LJ from SOS!
Aww so cute. I really love the glasses!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her necklace!
ReplyDeleteTrisch xo
Great outfits!
ReplyDeleteI so miss topshop. :(
Hi there-she scored some great pieces! Have a lovely weekend my dear!
ReplyDeletedoesnt she look awesome!
ReplyDeleteyour sis is one stylish lady!
I read the title of this post & thought someone just called my name!!!
ReplyDeletePS> she is a stylish gal!
You sister looks cute! I like the necklace.
ReplyDeleteI really want the necklace and those sunglasses, great pics!
ReplyDeleteAww your sister is so cute! just like you! Love the necklace she aquired. Its so dainty and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great meet up with your friendlies too! :)
Eeli xx
Such a cutie! Fabulous finds, especially that necklace!!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
Shopping ! Great!!!!! Nice sunglasses....
ReplyDeletereally cool necklace.
ReplyDeletewow she looks great, i think your blog is ace! thanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeletexx
that is a really pretty necklace! I like it a lot ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute :) I love her sunglasses!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Su
these are really nice outfits!
ReplyDeleteyou look great!
and i love those sunglasses :)
take care !
I love her outfits, especially the last one. I'm in love with plaid at the moment. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful outfits, really love the jacket, sunnies and shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteLooove her sunglasses, and that first outfit is perfection!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, Causeway Bay, my town!
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is great, too.