Both of these outfits started off with these cranberry tights as the base colour, they are are a teeny bit too long and give me wrinkly ankles (pet hate anyone?) which means constantly having to hitch them up. Very attractive I know. The first outfit is my favourite of the two. The ruffley cropped top is interesting to wear when it's windy because the ruffles keep flying up!
Cropped Tee (Topshop) Dress worn as skirt (River Island) Tights (Topshop) Shoes (Barrats) Belt (Vintage) Hair Clip (Accessorize)
Cardi, tights and shoes (Topshop) Tee (UO) Skirt (Miss Selfridge)Flicking through some Japanese magazines, I was reminded of the stunning Anna Sui S/S ad campaign featuring the beautiful, Du Juan. I love the rich oranges of the campaign and Du Juan looks positively doll like. Click on it for a bigger pic!
haha I can just imagine your ruffle top, erm, ruffling in the wind. Also, love the tights!
ReplyDeletelove the colourcombo's! reminds me of spring again. you look great ^^
ReplyDeleteUO T is really lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteXoXo
yes! the first outfit is my fav too. love the feminine attire
ReplyDeleteI love ruffley tops flying in the wind too! You're so cute in both outfits! Love DuJuan too! She's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCheers to you for not afraid of mismatched colours darling...That's why I admire Marni/Sui's styling too...Luv it!
ReplyDelete~XO*
cool combos for sure. oh, i have my stories with my black thigh highs this winter. I thought they were so cute to have. Then they'd ride down at the strangest moments at work. Yeah, wear those at home..I'm sure peeps were thinking.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the note. Thank you for reading too. & thank you for inspiring me with your wardrobe, too.
i love the top colour palette
ReplyDeleteThank you, for the note. Oh, what a great T with that outfit. So colorful. I love that about you.
ReplyDeleteI so love the tights. I saw some tights I was tempted to get today..but they were tye-dyed..and I'm not so sure just where I'd wear them. How do you decide on the colors?
ReplyDeleteAaaaah yes that Du Juan you mentioned a while ago lol. Havn't accustomed myself with that campaign myself but she does look amazing as per usual *sigh* ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely cranberry tights and oh my gosh YES that is a pet hate of mine haha. Actually had to do the same thing with some white tights today! haha.
Have a good one sweets.
xx
Sigh... Anna Sui = forever <3 ;-D
ReplyDeleteLoving the tights and that top is too cute! :-)
xxxc
Adorable looks. I love the cranberry tights on you--and yes, there's nothing quite as awful as baggy tights.
ReplyDeleteOmg, you are so sweeet!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you from?
The Anna Sui campaign is so adorable.I love the ruffly top.
ReplyDeletelove all the colours! you look great! and thankyou for always leaving such nice comments on my blog!
ReplyDelete-em :)
oh YAY! love the red skirt. looks GREAT on you. it makes your figure look so nice! wear more skirts like this!!! i ♥ the top you matchd it with.
ReplyDeleteur cousin is soooo cute.
joelyne
xxx
www.thesydneygirl.blogspot.com
i love anna sui, i'm always inspired by how she layers with so much color and florals..but thats besides the topic of the post!
ReplyDeletelove the ruffles and overall romantic look :)
I love love love the color of your tights. They're so sweet!
ReplyDeleteyum. i want a pair of cranberry-colored tights now!
ReplyDeletethose are uniquely colored tights. you look lovely!
ReplyDeleteHi there-love your outfits, my fave is the 2nd one, the skirt and tee are fab!
ReplyDeletei absolutely love that coral skirt. i am addicted to burgundy tights, so i love those as well!
ReplyDeletei like that roese top. looks so cute on you.
ReplyDeleteloving the colour of the tights!!! that campaign is so gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteBoth outfits are so cool but different. I especially love the second one. I love the red with the tights.
ReplyDeleteI love the little red skirt, really cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your style! <3
ReplyDeleteHi, great shoes!!!!!
ReplyDeletelot's of love!!!!
Iole
Oh wow, I absolutely adore the colours in that first outfit! The pink ruffles are so lovely :)
ReplyDeletewhere do you find all these things in these amazing colors, the second skirt is sooo pretty
ReplyDeleteand ive tagged you!
gorgeous colour scheme, really lovely :)
ReplyDeletesea @ fashionsqueah!
I adore both outfits! You wear pink so well. I particularly love the color of the skirt in the 2nd outfit.
ReplyDeleteAaaw! I love the first outfit! All the colors! The ruffle top is so cute. I really like how you have combined the colors in this outfit.
ReplyDeleteI love du juan in that ad! your outfit colour palette is similar to the adverts - love the tights :) xoxo
ReplyDeletelove za first outfit winnie!
ReplyDeletexx-LJ from SOS!
Ooo I love how fearless you are with color! I would've never thought of cranberry tights with other shades of red and red/orange. You look lovely! Love the ruffle top too!
ReplyDeletewhich colors do you recommend in the aa raglan? i love them sooo much too. :)
ReplyDeletexo!!
im in love with the black and white shirt in the 2nd photo
ReplyDeleteI love those tights! The outfits you built around them are gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of pink and red.
ReplyDeleteI love your outfits on the second image !!!!! You look so good!
ReplyDeletelucille a little french girl
Love how you've paired the cranberry tights with non-obvious colours - they look great! Also ankle wrinkles = not good. It's even worse if they are skin coloured tights because then you just look like you have the legs of a 90 year old. :) x
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute! hihi. i love your graphic tee.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your pink top and i want your skirt in the second picture. so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteDu Juan is awesome. And on another note, I totally need cranberry tights now.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionismygirlfriend.com/
love your skirts!
ReplyDeleteI love both your outfits! The pink ruffled top in the first one is so cute =)
ReplyDeletecranberry and pink look so good together, must try immediately!
ReplyDelete