I almost disappear into the background with this dress. I originally wore this with those white perforated shoes from Topshop that I bought not so long ago. The dress itself was bought from a Miss Selfridge sale years and years ago but I altered it so that it fit my more petite height!
The paisley and the cut of the dress always reminds me of the wonderful sixties dresses. Here are a few pieces that really caught my eye on the V&A website. I adore that floral suit!

Paper Dress (Slyvia Ayton and Zhandra Rhodes, 1966) and Suit ( Biba- Barbara Hulanicki, 1984)

Mini Dress (Biba- Barbara Hulanicki, 1967) and Mini Dress and Jacket (Emanuel Ungaro, 1966)


Ah! The floral suit is killing me. Love it. And you did an awesome job with your rice piggies. Too cute.
ReplyDeletei love the last photo.
ReplyDeleteit makes me laugh.
you look gorgeous in the floral dress!
have a nice week :) xoxo
Yay for 60's! he he! Soo cute!!! your bento boxes looks soo delicious! lol! LOVE your outfit! I love the Emanuel Ungaro mini dress and jacket. Oh and I tagged on my post! he he! :)
ReplyDeleteomggg you made that?!?! wow!!!! it looks so great!! also do really like your dress with coloured tights. would be great with knee high socks too , but I usually wear tights under mine too to avoid any fashing situations!
ReplyDeleteKawaii !!!
ReplyDelete& harikato for giving me some smilesss via your bento box!...The octopus is too cute!
~XO*
TOTEMO KAWAII DESU NE! Oh, Winnie, now I want to make bentos!
ReplyDeletethat dress is GORGEOUS! and how cute is that lunch box, yum!
ReplyDeletefloral dresses are just beautiful . argghh cute pig onigiri ! :D
ReplyDeleteLovely dress and Ungaro mini too...OMG!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
so fun!
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit too!
Blue tights are amazing, these prints are so great too!
woah that's so pretty
ReplyDeletethe food, I mean
Na ge kawaii lah!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna make one (^-^) can you teach me? xxxxxxxx
BY the way, daaharling... slightly noodles is having a re-vamp; I'm trying to figure out what I can do with it next, and what I should call it *sigh* ahh the dilemmas...
I love your dress so much. The print is beautiful and it looks good with the tights.
ReplyDeleteLOL you are just like my friend! She was late today because she spent ALL her time on a bento set LOL
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous little bentobox!
ReplyDeleteI love the print on that dress, and your sushi is too cute!
ReplyDeleteshh the cuteness continues .
ReplyDeletethose eggs look so adorable !
your dress is stunning . the pattern is great
does it have sequins ? i cant tell
anyway i LOVE!
Hi there-your food is just beyond cute and looks totally delicious! I adore your dress too!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in yur dress. How sweet. Cute dish too. Yum!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Love the outfit. Yummy foods too!
ReplyDeleteyour lunch box is soooo cute.
ReplyDeletethe floral suit is amazing..
ReplyDeletexx-LJ from SOS!
Ohhhhhhhhhh, not to copy everyone else but that floral suit is incredible!
ReplyDeleteCute dress! I like the print!
ReplyDeleteAnd AHH OMG THAT FOOD IS SO CUTE AHH. It reminds me of those bento lunch box thingies, is it a variation on it??
I really really like that dress. And it looks great paired with those coloured tights. Gah, I love those peices, I don't think I'd be able to wear the floral suit though but it is a nice idea.
ReplyDeleteThe dress is fantastic, love the texture of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the note. I really love the blue and the pattern of your dress.
ReplyDeleteI found sort of a retro top on clearance that might be too much of a wild print..but I love the pattern so I'm going to wear it, but it rained to day. Maybe tomorrow.
Thanks for the note. So many pretty things to see in your post today.
ReplyDeleteI am so crush'n on ken'ichi matsuyama who was L in Deathnote. He was just so Donnie Darko like..perhaps. Even though, I'm told he's gay, doesn't matter to me, he's really a wonderful actor in any language.
I also recently watch live action Love.Com and I really liked it too. He's not in it, but they had an adorable cast..where Risa is taller than the guy she likes.
You look lovely in your dress! I love the last two photos!! sooo cool!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
C
Oh wow, I love your bentos! They're so cute, wish I could do that:P
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome dress - looks great with the blue tights.
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! The print is perfection. And, wow, your bento is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteyour dress is very cute.
ReplyDeleteand yes, play with food, it looks funny. love your food-pics
You have far too much time on your hands, time that should be spent with me! btw how do post videos off youtube etc?
ReplyDeleteomg, you are so talented with food. it too kawaii to be eaten. hehehe.
ReplyDeleteI love the 60's !
ReplyDeletesupra kawaii!! looks so yummy!
ReplyDeletevery adorable and fabulous!
cute sushis!
ReplyDeletei love yout dress!
i love your dress!
ReplyDeletehey hun ♥ thanks for the sweet comment u left on my blog :)
ReplyDeletelove this look! ADORABLE :D i cant wait for your next post!
♥ Hannah @ ((london--rose.blogspot.com))
ha ha! that lunch box is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour dress is adorable too x
I love your outfit. The dress and the tights look perfect together. Those 60s dresses are cute, great colors and prints. That Kyaraben is adorable.
ReplyDeletelove your dress and that box... so cute! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
you really suit this outfit, the colours are amazing. this hello kitty meal is definitely too good to eat :)
ReplyDeleteI love 60s dresses. I love the paper one. Your lunchbox is adorable.
ReplyDeleteYour dress is lovely! That food might have too much personality to be eaten. :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww hahaha, that is some cute looking food! Love the print of your dress. And the V&A fashion displays really are amazing, I love the layout they have at the moment, although I do wish there was a touch more space to stand back and look at all the dresses.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the dress {I'm a sucker for 60s}, and the food looks incredible! Adorable and tasty?! :)
ReplyDeleteso cuteee, ur so talented
ReplyDeletegreat dress! very 60s
ReplyDeletehaha that is awesome! put mine to shame it does. the faces... oh man. the egg mouth...
ReplyDelete