Is there anything better than hanging out with friends and eating good food?
Dress (Topshop) Belt (Topshop) Shrug (Hong Kong) Bag (Vivienne Westwood) Necklace (Miss Selfridge)
Shoes (Carvela)
On a side note, I made a header for my friend Claire's Blog, Slightly noodles which she is using until she unveils her newest creation. She recently arrived back from a year long teaching post in China and will be off to au pair in Milano in September! So her blog is definitely one to check back on as I'm sure she will be keeping it updated whenever she can. I love it when bloggers, blog from other countries so it's very much a way of visiting these places, vicariously through their blogs, just like Selina who is off to study in Sweden (looking forward to her posts) and over at Picked Pics who is studying in Japan.Anyway, I spent the day with Claire in London a month ago but here is one of my favourite photos of us two, taken about two years ago at our Universities Summer Soiree.
Those giant polo looking things are the counters for a giant connect four game!
wasabi in cake... crazy! but it looks good!
ReplyDeletexoxo
colormenana.blogspot.com
love your style darling!
ReplyDeleteIs there anything better than hanging out with friends and eating good food? <-- i agree!!! how nice! i'm glad you liked the video *blushes* :P
ReplyDeletexxx
Would never thought of mixing wasabi in a cake...interesting! love that dress! Lovely weekend~
ReplyDeleteThat last photo made me laugh. Very cute, ladies!
ReplyDeleteyou look so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYUM to your collaged wall and that CAKE! hmmm..
ReplyDeletecan we exchange links?lovee your blog!
www.befrassy.com
FRASSY LOVE XXX
Your dress is gorgeous and that cake looks heavenly!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute shoes Winnie!
ReplyDeleteYou girls are adorable!! And that cake- i'd like some of that please!! :)
xCindy
The chili Tamarind Pavlova is divine
ReplyDeleteWagamama has good dessert? That's news to me, baha. Wasabi cake sounds pretty intense!
ReplyDelete& i agree with you about travel blogs- I read this blog about a woman who teaches english in japan nd learning about culture shock. THEY'RE AWESOME!
and again, what a beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are cute!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I had a piece of Cake..its to die for as much as those beautiful shoes of yours. Hope they are comfy.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the comment you left me. Yes, it was a longer entry than usual..since it was more of a short story about the guy that Nick meets. When I wrote the entry before then I sort of left it..hmmm..what when wrong...and the more I thought I about it, I thought I'd try to write a short story about Heath. Thanks again.
i love the colour of your cardi and that beautiful belt!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with that cake. That must have been fun for all of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the note. It made me laugh.
Such gorgeous shoes. I loved this post.
ReplyDeleteThanks much for the comment.
what a beautiful outfit you wore to this. Oh, and the cake..so yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the note.
ReplyDeleteI so want cake now. Loved your outfit, too.
That dress is adorable. Good food and friends is the best thing.
ReplyDeleteOoo these t-straps are so adorable. Love it dear :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute shoes! And no...there's not much better than good friends paired with good food!
ReplyDeleteMMmm, that cake looks good! I love your belt.
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest shoes ever and that cake looks beyond yummy! I definitely enjoy living vicariously through other bloggers, too :)
ReplyDeletethat dress looks gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeletelove that cake, too- yum! :)
have a lovely week, xoxo
wunderful, wunderful shoes. i like your room with the collage.
ReplyDeleteWOW> I LOVE the collage of pictures on the wall behind you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Ur style and what a great shoes. Pretty!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
You look very good and the cake also! ;)
ReplyDeletemmm..the cake looks yummy~!
ReplyDeleteI love your shoes! And your dress is lovely. It looks good with green.
ReplyDeleteThe bows on the shoes are so sweet :)
ReplyDeletecute outfit! And that last photo made me smile quite a bit! That cake looks like a killer :)
ReplyDeleteOh my GOD woman... what was going on with my tits? I've still got that dress - it looks a bit different now, minus about 14lbs! Actually, I'll take a photo of it... doesn't need a bra anymore, which is great because it's not really designed for one ^-^
ReplyDeleteI love th dress and that cake looks so good! I agree, it's fun reading about other bloggers' experiences abroad.
ReplyDeleteomg I NEED THIS CAKE NOW !!
ReplyDeletethe dress looks lovely on you!
ReplyDeletei love that dress on you! I wish we had a topshop here.
ReplyDeletexo t
That cake looks delicious, but honestly, I don't touch anything with wasabi!
ReplyDeleteAdorable dress :)
xox, mavi
Wasabi cake, interesting.
ReplyDeletemmm good food+best friends=the best thing ever!!! :D <3 that combination :D
ReplyDeletehehe. they look like cheerios!
ReplyDeleteAwwie your outfit is adorable, and that shoes! It's Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOmg yumyum that chocolate fudge cake looks so delicious :D
the mary-janes are so beautiful...
ReplyDeletelove your dress too :)
Howdy, just come across your blog.
ReplyDeleteYour shoes are so cute! and that cake looks awfully yummy :)
Rose
hihi yeaa sushi's soo yummie !
ReplyDeleteAnd yes- I think you should definatly see Inglorious basterds =)
Love your room !!
ooohhh love these shoes too!
ReplyDeletelove those shoesss! the day before i came here i had a dash around the bullring looking for flats and literally could not find a decent pair anywhere!!
ReplyDelete