My grandparents and aunts from Hong Kong arrived last Wednesday for a 3 week visit and as a result, we've been quite busy since then, with various meals to arrange and generally spending as much time as possible with them.

Lace top, skirt, shoes (Topshop) Purple Long Slv (Heattech by Uniqlo), Belt (Vintage)
One of the meals was spent at La Tasca where we feasted on yummy tapas.


A pic of Becky (lil' sis) and my grandma. Do you guys like my new cardigan? It's a gift from my aunts. It has printed shoes all over it, so cute!

My aunts were wearing these watches and I couldn't help but snap a picture. So adorable!

As always, they came bearing gifts of the food variety. It's no secret that I adore making sushi so they stocked up my supplies with various seasonings!

...and nori shape punchers in the shapes of bunnies and hearts.

They came with armfuls of yummy candy. From super sour lemon, strawberry, red bean, green tea matcha (my personal fave), cola, coffee fudge and milk candy.

Lil' sis Becky got this awesome Hello Kitty clock.

My other sis, Hailey and I got a new purse each. They live near a outlet boutique in Hong Kong where often, ex-display designer items/samples are sold at a much lower price and they managed to score these Valentino purses for us. So cute!

Yesterday we managed to have a BBQ and avoided the downpour later that afternoon. As always, we have our BBQ typically, Chinese style with everyone huddled around and taking care of their own food on individual skewers. We began with frankfurters which are the fastest to cook and especially best if like me, you've been hanging around waiting for the BBQ all day!

I can't believe I'm off to Marrakesh a week today! Cannot wait and really must begin to think about packing!
yummy treats! your family are so cute bringing you gifts. especially that shoe cardigan
ReplyDeleteThose Marc by Marc Jacobs watches are super cute!:D And I LOVE those "seaweed punch" as I call them; lol! They make eating bentos so much fun!:D:D
ReplyDeleteThe purse is so cute! And the candy looks delicious.
ReplyDeletexx
Food from back home is always the best isn't it?? I LOVE that purse. I want to visit that boutique!
ReplyDeletebeautiful outfit!
ReplyDeletebtw, help to SaveMySoul! ;D
http://paroodija.wordpress.com/2010/06/14/savemysoul/
xoxo
the marc by marc watches are so cute, your aunties/uncles have taste :) plus very cute yet romantic valentino purses :)
ReplyDeletex
The watches are so cute. And great loots you got from HK. Enjoy Marakeesh... I love that city. xoxo
ReplyDeleteaww i love having my family from spain over, i bet it's great having your family over too! those marc jacob watches are so so so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the purse!!! Cardigan is cute too :). Hope you had a nice time with your family, enjoy Marrakesh x
ReplyDeleteaww so cute you and your family :)
ReplyDeleteYou ate frankfurters? haha great. but i don not like them :P although I'm from germany. This purse is great and I love the Hello Kitty clock. hihi. Seems like so much fun.
Have a great time in Marrakesh
I loved your new cardigan! and your aunts' watches. It's always fun when your family brings you treats from Hong Kong. The Valentino purse is lovely too XD
ReplyDeleteSo great to see you all together. Love your lace too! Ummm..yummy food too. Hope you get that packing done!
ReplyDeleteYour posts always make me so hungry! That cardigan is crazy - I love it! The valentino purse is beaauutiful - good pressies! :) x
ReplyDeletei love the lace top and the photos ^^ i want to have a BBQ too :3
ReplyDeleteOh wow, you have been having so much fun ! I love it when family comes to visit ! Enjoy the rest of their stay and all those goodies look so fab!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time. Especially with Valentino gifts!
ReplyDeleteyou guys had a feast!!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! The watches are so amazing! I also love the purses. I'm dying to go back to HK now, purely for the shopping.
ReplyDeleteyou got some cool stuff there, can't wait to see pics of your hols, i really want to go to morocco!
ReplyDeleteThe cardigan is so adorable! Have fun in Marrakesh.
ReplyDeletethanks for the recommendation for the macaroons! I'd love to go to France <3
ReplyDeleteyou're having some great quality time with your family :) those wristwatches are cute! they kind of look like you :3
Fabulous pictures !
ReplyDeleteawesome purse! you look coll as well!
ReplyDeleteLove the cardigan, really unique, would love to get a closer look at those shoes!
ReplyDeleteWhere is the outlet boutique in Hong Kong :o I'm from there myself and am quite possibly going back for the summer when university ends for this academic year :p
ReplyDeleteLove the snacks too, they make my mouth water lol
Ooooh, how many gorgeous things. The Valentino gift and those MJ watches... Amazing!
ReplyDelete♥
cute skirt!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a fun family gathering :)
eclectic du jour
I LOVE your lace top; and those Marc Jacobs watches are tres adorable!! :)
ReplyDeletenice blog :)
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit, I love the lace top especially!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've had lots of fun, and I bet all the gifts made it even more fun haha! :)
I love your lace top, and the way you've paired it with the longer sleeved top underneath, it looks really nice. That Hello Kitty clock is amazing - my friend just came back from visiting some relatives in Hong Kong and she bought me a Hello Kitty money safe - it is awesome. xxx PS thanks for the comment on my blog - isn't that spotty topshop top just perfect now its getting warmer?! xxx
ReplyDeleteit is so good to be loved...
ReplyDeletethat purse is amazing!
xoxo
aaahh yes! asian goodies are always a treat!! :D i love getting stuff from my home country too!! :D love the candies, purse and those sushi shapers! how awesome is that!? :)
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
AAAH I love the watches and purse!
ReplyDeleteAnd you'll be next door from me, haha!
Sweet outfit Winnie I love it with the red belt. I also adore the hello kitty clock. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.
ReplyDeletecute watch...
ReplyDeleteso wanna exchange link and follow me??
I love Tapas! Just now, I was checking out about a new bar-restaurant that just opened close from here...the name is Juanito! I will go there for sure at the next days :)
ReplyDeleteLove Tapas!
I love your lace top, I hope you had a lovely time with your family x
ReplyDeletei'm drooling at all your goodies, there is just something about foreign packaging!
ReplyDeletethat's so cool that your relatives came from hong kong! :D i hope you have fun.
ReplyDeleteYay for treats! I love getting gifts from family, they're always so thoughtful :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck packing!
tweet tweet tweet
x
That purse is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYumm, now I'm hungry!
ReplyDeleteyummy!!! Looks like a great time.
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit!
I spy some Japanese things :)
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice to spend time with family.
I love the color of the belt, it's so eye catching!
The food all looks so yummy! I love your new cardigan, the shoe print is so cool!
ReplyDeleteAll that food and treats look yummy. I love these photos. I hope you are enjoying time with your family.
ReplyDeleteWould you like to exchange links?
Nice outfit! Yes you right the more I used iTouch the more I want iPhone so much. Anyway, cute watches. I love the white one. WOW! you're aunt give you plenty of foods.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog! It's SO cute, I love it! Will add myself to your followers list quick sharp!
ReplyDeleteCorinne xx
http://www.usedandabusedvintage.com
omg i miss the chinese-style BBQ.. the weather was always awful when we attempted.. and we usd to do it at night too! have fun with your grandparents!
ReplyDeleteOMG that food looks sooo yummy! Also doing a cool GIVEAWAY on my blog. check it out!
ReplyDeleteWowww Marrakesh I'd forgotten you'd booked that! I saw it on your twitter weeks ago, you must be getting so excited! Have you seen SATC2 yet? I know I know it's crap, and it's not Marrakesh, but still, a similar vibe perhaps? :) That cardigan is wonderful btw!
ReplyDelete♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
Looks so much fun! those marc jacob watches are too cute! and oh, your lace top is just perfect!
ReplyDeletexx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
PS: My friend and I started a new blog about NYC. There's so much more about this city beyond Carrie Bradshaw's Manolos. You might wanna visit it our blog (and feel free to follow!) :)
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/
I love your skirt with that bright red belt!
ReplyDeleteI've wanted mbmj watches for SO LONG!
ReplyDeleteAnd Asian food, yum!
Such cute pics :) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.glamourcupcake.com
www.glamourcupcake.com
www.glamourcupcake.com
lovely pics!!! and that BBQ looks so fun! hehe
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sounds like so much fun!! Love the pic of your family! so cute. Love the grey and red!! Your sweater and watches are soo cute!! The tapas look soo good! the shape punchers are so funny and awesome. :)
ReplyDeletecheeky little watches!
ReplyDelete