Sometimes you can really surprise yourself with what you can get out of your little digital camera. The following photos I took one day and it required no fancy cameras or software! The subject of these photos are completely everyday things- curtains, sky, fence, blinds and bamboo.








These are some of the coolest pictures ever and so unique because I imagine it would be hard to get these shots again.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! They all look amazing, great job!
ReplyDelete♥
Camila F.
amazing! i gotta try that sometime!
ReplyDelete:)
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com
ps cute blog i'm following!
hey sweet thanks so much for coming by to my blog :) love the comment! it makes me happy :D please come by again anytime! really pretty pictures! :) creative!
ReplyDeleteps. i love your blog and im now a follower! :) please follow me back? :) XXXX ♥
http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com/
you're so artistic! i love 'em! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! And that shot of your curtains looks amazing!!! All sheeny and sparkly!
ReplyDeleteI've missed your posts! LOVE those Koala cookies too!:D:D
wohw! Those are the coolest pictures! How did you do that?
ReplyDeletetoppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Amanda
visit my new post!
follow me and I'll return the favor!
wow, cool photo effects.
ReplyDeleteI find it really cool that you can speak all of those languages :) how did you learn all of them?
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
Wow that IS cool ! awesome
ReplyDeleteVery cool! The pictures came out great.
ReplyDeleteOooh I love these, I would never have thought of using the crystals in that way! They kind of remind me of being underwater =]
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty cool.. good photos too
ReplyDeleteLOx
Clever gives a really good effect xoxo
ReplyDeleteSooo coool!
ReplyDeleteƸ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·
Very cool!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are awesome, what a great idea!
ReplyDeletewow what a neat idea, gotta try this out xoxo
ReplyDeleteOoh, clever girl. I need to use some crystal over my face ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool effect, who needs a DSLR?
ReplyDeletei really like what you've done! it's produced some interesting pictures!
ReplyDeleteyou're so sweet! And these are neat photos, very creative :) I thought I was looking through a kaleidoscope!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is cool. Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteBrrrr...windchills and snow here. I don't like to drive much. Especially, in this weather.
I really like that first one! Did you use a kaleidoscope?
ReplyDeletexoxo Summer
Come visit :) www.passportsandprada.com
xoxo Summer
FANTASTIC Winnie !
ReplyDeletewow they do look awesome x
ReplyDeletewhat a clever idea honey, i like these
ReplyDeletexoxo
Marian.
Wow, cool shots :-)
ReplyDeletevery rad!!
ReplyDeletexo Alison
cutie! thanks for dropping by! check back soon!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower through bloglovin!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com
Such a fun idea!
ReplyDeletejuliet xxx
great picts!
ReplyDeletenow i'm your new follower!
M!
Winnie! I have missed your blog and your sweet words! These photos are so gorgeous. I can see the first one being good inspiration for a new years eve dress fabric. Anyways, I hope all is well, dear!
ReplyDeletexx Bonnie
http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.co
oooh i love the prisms! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
Great photos! Especially loving the last pic. :)SarahD
ReplyDelete..amazing photography ..beautiful ..
ReplyDeleteSo magical x
ReplyDeleteNice--and a little bit trippy. I like, haha! Cameras are so much fun to mess around with, aren't they? God, I love photography.
ReplyDeleteInteresting!
ReplyDeleteMy sis buys nerdy lens for weird pictures. I remember my head was "duplicated" a millionth times... thought that'd be how I look like in the eyes of mosquitoes.
I did something similar once using a glass cup with some tea debris inside whilst having dinner. My friends love it =)
very hot!!
ReplyDeleteMarina kiss
COOOLLLLLL !
ReplyDeletei should really try that sometime and see what sort of things will come out on the camera screen . lol
glisters and blisters
Really pretty pictures and clever idea for taking them! I love the one of the trees it feels like its sucking you in!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh my goodness those are so cool. I love discoveries like this!
ReplyDeleteChristy of Dress Rehearsal
OOh this is neat! At first I thought you had a Holga with a special lens or something. My favorite is the 4th one down :)
ReplyDeletexx
MILK TEETHS
this looks awesome!
ReplyDeletexx
very cool, how amazing love the last one
ReplyDeletefeel free to Follow Me xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE
so amazing and magical =) yes sometimes the simplest stuff could do great things!
ReplyDeletehaha yes the biscuit is so great and have the melted chocolate (I guess) in it, love it =)
hv a great weekend <3
So mesmerising. At first I thought you were shooting through a kaleidoscope.
ReplyDeleteyeeaah this very cool :D
ReplyDeletePretty cool? Try VERY cool! That fragmented, psychedelic effect makes for a really captivating photo. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and you have a wonderful week ahead x
ReplyDeleteHey, that is pretty cool! It reminds me a bit of looking at leaves through the trees on a sunny day - all that dappled light. It's got a real Virgin Suicides vibe, which is always excellent.
ReplyDeleteVERY COOL!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! God this is such a good idea...i'm off to find some crystals now!
ReplyDeleteLove taking pics through sunglasses too- there's another one to try out!
Danni
xxx
great photos! >3
ReplyDeleteAwe very pretty and peaceful to look at!
ReplyDeletesooo cool pictures! x
ReplyDeletehow did you do it? thru a glass?
ReplyDeletei LOVE them shots. thanks a lot for sharing. joy to my eye.
hope you're having a good week dear
x
the last one is simply gorgeous!! x
ReplyDeleteDo you feel like you can experiment a lot more now you're course is all done? :) These are cool, I can't believe something so simple has made such interesting effects jazzy ♥... if you haven't already, get your skates on with my Vintage Tapestry Bag giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask if these were taken with film until I read your blurb. Ha! It's amazing what you can get out of a digital camera though! I seriously thought this was film!
ReplyDeleteWowww they turned out so well! I'm sure I've got like a little crystally thing from when I was a child.. similar to a kaleidoscope but its got like cut glass at the end. I'm so going to dig it out and take some fun pictures! :) x
ReplyDeleteWow they turn out so beautiful ! Nice job ! :D
ReplyDeleteVery cool! These have come out great. xx
ReplyDeletewow..... cool.
ReplyDeletegreat pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://beckydazzler.blogspot.com/
How pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are really interesting and also quite festive! The third one down looks like lots of little Christmas trees, unless that is actually what it is haha!! I love how you can take pictures of everyday objects and make them appear so interesting.
ReplyDeleteHannah xx