Nope, unfortunately I'm not going anywhere for a good few months but as I mentioned before, my sister Hailey has gone off on her travels for 2 months. I keep meaning to take her photos more often but I managed to snap this outfit of hers before she dashed off to Thailand. We both love a bit of colour and I love how she paired her caramel trousers with the sugar pink top, all toughened up with her aviators and her jacket.

Top (Topshop) Trousers (Zara) Jacket (H&M) Oxfords (New Look) Belt (ASOS) Sunnies (Mango)


Necklace (ASOS) Rings (Forever 21 and Miss Selfridge)
Of course, the blogger in me documented the journey from our house to the airport. Usually Hailey likes to look over my shoulder to OK all the photos that I've taken, but I'm sure she's much too happy chilling out in Bangkok at the moment to care! Hailey's backpack is huge on her and it made me laugh when she said she dare not bend over for fear of falling over from the weight!



Hailey leaves the city tomorrow venturing into more rural/beachy areas of Thailand for the rest of the month with her Real Gap crew. After this, her and a friend will spend May exploring Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Oh the lucky thing! When she returns in June, we have a mere 3 weeks before we both jet off to Hong Kong together. Which seems so soon when I put it like that!
On a random note, this is the novelty Panda, filled with ice cream that my youngest sister Becky devoured happily after we dropped Hailey off at the airport. It was too cute not to photograph!
On a random note, this is the novelty Panda, filled with ice cream that my youngest sister Becky devoured happily after we dropped Hailey off at the airport. It was too cute not to photograph!

Ah, I love the leaf ring so much.
ReplyDeleteI hope she has a stupendous time and wow, Hong Kong in June? I can't wait to see the photos from that epic adventure!
Cute ice cream panda gadget.
Lucky Hailey! What a wonderful trip :) I hope she has a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteWow she is very blessed indeed, that 2months away sounds fun! Update us with loads of pics when you eventually go to Hong Kong..
ReplyDeleteHere's my blog: http://www.smileyonfashion.blogspot.com
x
you look so cute in the rolled khakis with the oxfords, then the gold jewelry and leather make it edgy... adorable!
ReplyDeletealso, but Target stuff online! they will ship to you no matter where you are, missy!
hope your sister has a safe and lots of fun travel!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great details in her outfit. Love it! Hope you two have some great travels this year.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome. Love your sis's outfit. I'm really excited for her.
ReplyDeleteLove her hat! Oh, what a great summer you guys have planned.
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit today and that "love" necklace is so gorgeous! The panda is super cute btw...I'd totally photograph it too, lol.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog too! and i am a follower now =)
ReplyDeleteI love the lat pic.
ReplyDeletekakak adik sama canmtiknya ya :) selalu suka dengan foto2 di blog'mu :))
ReplyDeleteHey its me your best buddy
ReplyDeleteHahahha
So envious of your sister!! You must share here best pics on here once she returns from her big trip
You could have a before and after shot of her to see how much of a tan she got, too.. :p
It's so so sunny today
So I'm off to enjoy it!!
Your panda is so cute
But why do I feel like I have to push it over
You should do that
It would be funny
Xxx
Aaaw, she looks adorable, and so happy - you can tell she was excited! I don't know what I'd do if my sister went off travelling - i'd be a bit sad 2bh! BUt your future HK trip sounds like the perfect way to reunite :) x
ReplyDeleteShe looks lovely in the pink top. Hope she has a wonderful time. xx
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteahh what a sweet post, Hope your sister has fun and I love that pandas facial expression! x
ReplyDeleteLove your leather jacket, so cute!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
Wow, hope she has an amazing time! God luck to her, and I hope you don't miss her too much!
ReplyDeletehope she has a fun trip! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's my kinda girl! I am so AWESOMELY jealous...
ReplyDeleteHave you taken over her room yet?
Cx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'm SO jealous of your sister! i want to travel this year :( but the again i am moving to milan in august so i can't really complain!
ReplyDeleteyour sister has a wonderful fashion sense, something she got from you i see :P
Your sis will have an amazing time in Thailand I'm sure, it almost makes me a little sad I'm not going this year but I do have America in 4 weeks so I've got that to look forward to xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of BOTH your sisters. #1 for her trip - sound amazing! And #2 for that Panda ice cream. I want one! Great outfit though, your sister is a very stylish lady!
ReplyDeleteHave loads of fun in Asia Haileyyyy!
ReplyDeleteToo bad you can't join them o:
Anyway, you lok cute today :)
Love the jewellery aswell!
xx
Your sister is so stylish, love those camel cut offs! And the bit about her bag made me laugh, my friend had the same problem on Duke of Edinburgh getting over stiles :P
ReplyDeletexx
i like ur sister outfit, and that leaf rings is superbbbbb cool !!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Haileys outfit! Hope she has an amazing time on her travels, sounds like a lot of fun! Im very jealous to not be there right now too! at least we are having lovely weather to make it more bearable!!
ReplyDelete- darwin xx
awesome outfit!! and I'm jealous!! Love Hong Kong!!!! and all the people there.. I'm following!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and if you like it, follow me!
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
sBt
I hope she has fun! she looks really lovely in the fist pic. I commend anyone who is able to pack light as I'm sure I would need at least 2 of those backpacks!
ReplyDeletehi winnie! such cute photos. thanks for sharing them
ReplyDeletei can't wait till next weekend, then i'll get to see my sister too ;) haven't seen her in months.. ;(
hope you're enjoying your weekend
xx
her pants are the shit! i love that ya'll seem close (:
ReplyDeletehaha p.s. you are not living under a rock; i assume most people probably don't know that bonnie and i are best friends
p.p.s. i want hailey's leaf ring!
Sounds like Hailey is in for a very exciting time! So jealous!xx
ReplyDeleteOoo I have a huge jewellery crush on your sister! Hope she has an amazing time, and that you're well too :) x
ReplyDeletethose trousers are amazing m'dear x
ReplyDeletecute outfit, so cute!
ReplyDeleteMY CUP OF COFFEE
Ahh so jealous! I want to go travelling. But i'd have a huge problem trying to pack everything in a backpack. I need to learn the essence of light packing. x
ReplyDeleteyour sister has fab style, love the chinos and pink top combo. hope she has an amazing time the lucky lady
ReplyDeleteBow Dream Nation xx
You look great! Joking of course ; ) very jealous of your sister's travels (and trousers/rings/nails combo). I'm not sure if I could brave backpacking but I definitely need to experience Thailand at some point, as well as more of Asia. Maybe roughing it could be the making of me? I'm going to check out the Real Gap site to procrastinate...
ReplyDeleteLol I love Yishyene's comment, how random is that Panda? I kinda want one...
Lucky her, I hope she has a great time. Some great accessories!
ReplyDeleteMy girls love those icecreamed filled animals too
oh wow, what an experience for her. i can't imagine carrying around my life on my back like that!
ReplyDeleteI hope she has a fantastic time, I am sure she will ! Did she arrange it with Sta travel?!
ReplyDeleteYour necklace is lovely! Oh,I would go for such trip too ;) I hope her and then you both will have a fantastic time ;) Kisses!
ReplyDeletewww.quierolamode.blogspot.com
how freaking awesome I would love to travel to Thailand one of these days!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jO
http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/
hope she has fun :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous post!! x
Your sister is so pretty, it must run in the family :) I WANT THAT PANDA! So cute!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Omgosh that panda is so adorable! Haha. Love the hat your sister is wearing - her style is so cute!
ReplyDeletevery nice pants :)
ReplyDeleteShe has a great style! Love those pants!
ReplyDeleteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
aww looks so much fun - amazing smile
ReplyDelete(Thank yoouuu! ^^)
ReplyDeleteAww she's adorable ! And WOW her future trips can't turn out anything but amazing! And how fun that you two are going to Hong Kong in the summer ! :))
people thought this was you?! she doesn't look much like you! but she looks super cute, and i hope she has fun :) xx
ReplyDeleteWow, hope she has a lovely time! I'd love to be able to travel.
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo on her! That panda is too cute.
ReplyDeleteaw man! so jealous of her travels! id love to just take off for a few months and see some places! :) x
ReplyDeleteAwww Hong Kong sounds like so much fun! Also that panda is just too adorable for words :)
ReplyDeletexx,
Bonnie
wow love her accessories!
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit! Loving the pants :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Hailey's lucky to be taking trips everywhere!
aww she looks good and lovely backpack!!;) xx
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable! I love her cute hat!
ReplyDelete♥
Camila F.
I wish you a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeletehttp://lmdiary.blogspot.com/
The jacket is so cool. I hope your sister has fun.
ReplyDeleteLucky sister! She has great style, I wish I were off to travel for 2 months, I need a vacation!
ReplyDeleteLove those pants!
ReplyDeleteThe leaf ring is so cool! Love it.
ReplyDeletei want all those ringss (since im always a big sucker for rings..lol)
ReplyDeletealso love the sunnies there winnie xx
aku punya award buat kamu. cek post'ku ya :)
ReplyDeletehttp://duniakecilindi.blogspot.com/2011/04/tiga-cerita-indi.html
Pretty necklace and ring:)
ReplyDeletemost commented post ever! I wish i go that much attention on the way to the airport!
ReplyDelete