
So I'm totally humming Ladytron's Blue Jeans as I'm writing this, but the lyrics serve the purpose of introducing my new er...blue jeans. Not that I was really on the look out for any new jeans (always the way) but I found myself trying these ones on in Zara which is, let's face it, never a good idea when you're 'window shopping'. I was drawn to these mostly because the leopard print is a velvety material which makes them feel kind of awesome plus the dark denim is quite flattering too.
In other news, I am going to Bestival on the Isle of Wight in September! Has anyone been before? I am super excited but I haven't been to a festival since 2006 (this makes me feel ancient!) and I totally need to brush up on my festival check list...


So lucky I got invited to Bestival but I can't go I was so gutted, looking forward to seeing your photos from it. I love the blue shirt Winnie xx
ReplyDeleteLove your nail polish. Cool outfit.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've never heard of Bestival, but it sounds great!
Cool outfit. What a beautiful bag!
ReplyDeletecute- love your pants ;)
ReplyDeleteyuliconversations.blogspot.com
great outfit :)
ReplyDeletevisit and follow my blog if you love to♥ i'll follow you back :)
That blouse is adorable, very cute combo with the leopard pants & shoes! And that bag is insane, it's SO cute! You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day!
XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com
Love the print on the jeans! So much more fun to wear than standard jeans.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Bestival!
i love your nailpolish! cute
ReplyDeleteeudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com
These jeans are amazing! I am jealous of your Bestival trip too, although I have never been to a festival!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Those jeans are AMAZING and they look fab on you. Loving the clutch and the necklace too. Dreamy
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie, we have a similar skin tone, blue works for me too, your hair looks amazing against the blue. Bestival is amazing, you will looove it! Sharon xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com
what a lovely outfit! you look great in those jeans o/ have fun at the festival! (I'm sure it's still good, festivals are always fun!)
ReplyDeleteThey look so good on you!
ReplyDeleteI love those jeans on you! The print is awesome!
ReplyDeletethat bag <3
ReplyDeleteHow cute is your bag and those shoes?! to die for!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.ladyalamode.com
Ahhh I saw these in Zara in Hong Kong and I super love them! You better be available to see me when I come over :D :D :D My haggard self will be in town on Sept 27!
ReplyDeletelove the nails and that vibrant blue! :) great outfit! xx
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful ! <3 this look is so amazing :) well done!
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes
Aww I love your clutch! With the BOW! Love bows :] They make everything super adorable!
ReplyDeletexx
Christina
OoOoOohhhh love the trousers! weirdly they seem like a wardrobe staple to me! - Charlotte x
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, your top is adorable. Casual and chic. I really like those wide sleeves! Aren't they super comfy? :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, great find by Zara. That store is filled with gems.
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com
gosh i love this! the legging prints are rather rad but you styled them with such lovely colored shoes and clutch. just so cute.
ReplyDeleteWWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
FGC x PILE OF THREAD Giveaway for Indonesia-based Readers!
I love the bag so pretty. I have recently been to Camp Bestival in Lulworth Cove, Bestivals little sister festival, we went last year too and it was fantastic although Bestival sounds even better.
ReplyDeleteI love your shoes, they're so pretty! Wish I was going to Bestival!
ReplyDeletexxxx
I LOVE that ribbon
ReplyDeleteclutchy thing!
You look nice as
usual c:
I don't know what
this Bestival on
the Isle is but I
wish you a pleasant
and fun time c:
xx
i love those jeans!! i don't know if i could pull them off though!
ReplyDelete-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/
ouh! i love the blue on blue - and your accessories! i love the purse and shoes - i can't decide which is cuter. and i haven't even heard of that festival.
ReplyDelete<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails
super cute outfit, Winnie! your bag's one the cutests I've ever encountered <3
ReplyDeletelovely bag, it really complements your outfit!
ReplyDeleted a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
i love your shoes!!!!!! <3
ReplyDeletewww.gabriellaolivia.com
I love the color of your jeans. So nice!
ReplyDeleteOMG I LOVE YOUR TOP!
ReplyDeletewhere in HK did you buy it? lols I prob be able to find something like that or similar when I go back, but be good to know :P haha
J <3