
Jumper - New Look, Dress - HK Boutique, Collar - HK Boutique, Shoes - Zara, Rings - &otherstories and Whistles.
I am definitely not one to wear a lot of black and this bright pink jumper from New Look, bought last year is one of my favourites. The colour refuses to be captured properly as it is just so bright and it reflects my happy mood right now. I had the most wonderful weekend and I'm so sad that it's over already! I went to my friend's wedding (remember this hen do?) and it was honestly, the best weekend I've ever had. The weather on Saturday was just glorious and I spent most of the weekend laughing and dancing with my best friends. Pretty perfect...now off to edit all the photos!


This jumper is such a pretty colour!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Love the collar with the sweater.
ReplyDeleteYay for happy weekends, I actually
ReplyDeletehad one at last saterday!
Love your the collar!
xx
I really do love your fashion sense, as usual this outfit looks great (especially love the collar it's adorable)!
ReplyDeleteI love the addition of the collar to this jumper Winnie, gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteLove that collar! So pretty. I loved seeing your little snippet photos from your friend's wedding. My first ever wedding season begins this summer - a little scary that apparently we're 'old enough' to get married now! x
ReplyDeleteJust lovely! What a versatile collar!
ReplyDeletethat bright jumper is gorgeous, love the addition of the collar too :) xx
ReplyDeleteThis look is totally my style. I adore the gorgeous shade of pink and the collar is such a wonderful addition. Just gave me inspiration for a collar I bought recently.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a pretty amazing indeed! But I won't complain cause mine was too :D
ReplyDeleteCute outfit !
that pink is just lush! can't wait to hear about the wedding too x
ReplyDeleteomg i love the pink and the collar is so pretty! love!
ReplyDeletexx
b
better ♥
ReplyDeleteThat collar is so pretty, it really sets the jumper off
ReplyDeletePlease come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)
www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk
Helen
X
definitely think we're wearing the same nail polish! essie mint candy apple? love your jumper! xx
ReplyDeleteNope, it's the same one from the last blog post - it's &otherstories! xx
Deleteit's been so long since i've been to your blog but you're looking as stylish as ever :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun weekend with the wedding festivities. Love the colour of your jumper! xo/Madison
ReplyDeleteLoving the peter pan color and your hot red lippies!!! I'm sure you had a fab time at your friend's wedding, judging from your instagram pics;)
ReplyDeleteCinz
http://cinzee.wordpress.com
I loved the blog, it is very beautiful. I'll always be here (:
ReplyDeleteontendency.blogspot.com
ah, that pink sweater and the peter pan collar.. to die for! i am so in love with those pieces!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
i totally love your outfit, but i cant help be drawn to your nail varnish. such a pretty colour!
ReplyDeleteLove bright colour ful jumpers like these xx
ReplyDeleteNice sweater, I love the bright pink! Great collar too <3
ReplyDelete