It's taken me a whole week to post about my friend's wedding but here you go. The day was perfect. By some miracle, it was the only sunny, warm day of the year and you'd never have thought the week before that Shrewsbury, the location of the wedding, was more of a winter wonderland rather than this beautiful Spring weather complete with glorious blue skies. You could almost mistake these photos for a Summer wedding. The venue was at a Girl's boarding school and I felt as if I had been transported into my favourite Enid Blyton books as a child - who else read Malory Towers? It goes to show how caught up in the moment I was that day - there is not a single outfit picture of me (save for this one my friend took on Instagram) but that is just the way it should be as my pictures were devoted to my two awesome friends who finally got hitched!










What kind of post is this? There's not even one pic of you!!
ReplyDeleteWell.. I guess the ducks made up for it.. ;p
Y xx
Lovely photos as always Winnie! What a gorgeous location & how beautiful does your friend look?! Love her choice of dress & bouquet, it suits her & the location perfectly & it's so nice to see a dress with a bit more personality than the usual huge sparkly princess kind! The duck cake toppers are just the best too! :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Stephanie - you always leave the loveliest comments! Her dress was perfect wasn't it? It was painstakingly made by her mother in law :)
Deletelovely wedding
ReplyDeleteStunning! The pictures are so pretty!
ReplyDeletexx
b
These pictures are so beautiful - looks like it was a wonderful day :)
ReplyDeleteThat dress! Those sleeves!! <3
ReplyDeleteOh so wonderful! And I loved Mallory Towers, what a flash back! x
ReplyDeleteWow how lucky to have such great weather! And yess, I always wished I'd gone to Mallory Towers, always seemed so much fun compared to my school.. xx
ReplyDeleteWHat a beautiful wedding! Love the dress, and the ducks!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely wedding! It really feels like they've transported the entire wedding party back in time. :) I'm slowly starting to plan my wedding, too. Ah~
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love the venue of this weddings. It's so ethereal feeling!
ReplyDeleteaww i love wedding posts! so beautiful, looks like it was a lovely affair.
ReplyDeletelovely pictures <3
ReplyDeletekisses :*
So wonderful! Weddings are always beautiful. Thank goodness the weather was perfect, and lovely photos. xx
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that to have a wedding at a girl's boarding school!!! I adore the rubber duckies cake topper! Amazing wedding!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca
ahh and ohh
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos!! i love your blog!
ReplyDeleteps. do you want to follow each other? =)
These pictures are gorgeous! And love the cake topper xD.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove Enid Blyton and Malory Towers :p
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome place to get married, looks like a lovely day!
Charlotte Adele
absolutely lovely photos <3
ReplyDeletehttp://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
what a lovely venue! and the rubber ducklings are so cute :3
ReplyDeleteI always love your photography
ReplyDeletethis is such an interesting post!
You have a great blog so I follow you
come and see my blog if you have time
Check my latest post!
click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog
Beautiful. :) Congratulations to your friends!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! x
ReplyDeleteWow, her wedding dress is amazing, lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day and the bride is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
The bride is gorgeous and has a beautiful fairy dress.. love it! :) and the bouquet too.. must have scented heavenly with those eucalyptus branches!
ReplyDelete