


At the weekend I visited The Custard Factory in Birmingham where there was an Antiques and Vintage Bazaar in town for the day. I managed to pick up some amazing vintage jewellery. Even though both pieces were marked at £16 each, I bought them together for £20 which I'm super pleased about. Especially since the blue flower necklace is a great statement piece made from faceted glass beads and the diamante one is from the 1960s. I love them!
Nice haggling skills! Turned out quite the bargain for a vintage piece.
ReplyDeleteTeffy || Teffys Perks Blog
Xx
Such beautiful necklaces I'm loving the blue one and you got such a great price for them to! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous necklace, they're both beautiful! xx
ReplyDeletewow, such great necklaces! the right one is amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Winnie c; What a catch! Xx
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty necklace
ReplyDeleteWhat a bargain, both are gorgeous items!xx
ReplyDeleteOooo these are both great finds and gorge too!
ReplyDeleteAli of
Dressing Ken
Oh wow, gorgeous! Love the blue one especially, but you got a great bargain there!
ReplyDeletethe diamante one is SO beautiful, i love it too!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so gorgeous! I esp. love the diamante one.
ReplyDeletesoooo pretty, these will def make great statement pieces for any outfit
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these, I can't believe you got them fr such an amazing price too!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Beautiful necklaces! xoxo
ReplyDeleteloveekierramakayla.blogspot.com
I really like the one on the right! So pretty!!! I can't wait to see how you're gonna incorporate each of them in a outfit :D
ReplyDeletenyuu } lolitium.net
Beautiful necklaces! I esp. love the blue one.
ReplyDeleteOh really lovely and cute accesories!
ReplyDeletexx
www.sakuranko.com
Wow these are amazing! I love vintage jewellery but have never managed to find anything as spectacular as these. They are great statement necklaces.
ReplyDeleteAhh, I haven't been to The Custard Factory in forever! Memories! They are both beautiful, love how statement the blue one is & the colour is just gorgeous! I love thinking about who might have owned it before & where it was worn .etc whenever I buy a vintage piece, especially with jewelery as I think it's so personal :)
ReplyDeletethose necklaces are beautiful!
ReplyDeletexxx
Lady à la Mode
Wow! Beautiful necklaces!!! I love both of them! So elegant!!!
ReplyDeleteFASHION PANACHE BLOG
Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
That blue flower necklace is gorgeous! What a great find. x
ReplyDelete