


RayBans - c/o Sunglasses Shop, T-Shirt - Monki, Skirt - Jaegar, Shoes - Office, Rings - COS, Daisy Jewellery, Necklace - Wolf & Moon
I think everybody has a easily recognisable style and mine is definitely all about the casual t-shirt, skirt and converse combo. I'm all for comfort and these styles are easy to throw on in the morning without too much thought. Summer calls for sandals so instead of the Converse, I'm wearing my comfiest flatforms with this daisy print Jaegar Boutique skirt which has been one of my favourite sale finds!

THat ring is so cute! I love monograms on pretty much everything, and the mix of gold on a silver band is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteSimple and chic..
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute ring, I've been in to dainty ones lately! Is that your handwriting in the first photo? I've been trying to get used to a wacom tab but have not gone very well... it's probably because I have terrible handwriting!! x
ReplyDeleteLovely skirt, darling!
ReplyDelete♥
I like the ring
ReplyDeleteI really love this outfit, you do subtle pattern mixing so well Winnie!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
I love your mix of prints, they work really well together! Also that's a really cute ring
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely mate, you always do! Loving the jewellery xx
ReplyDeleteyep sounds similar to me, mostly found it indigo jeans, some kinda blue shirt/t shirt and Jack Purcell's. That's all I need. Nice to mix it up though with the shoes like you said. I like your mixing of colours and patterns.
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely Winnie and what a great
ReplyDeleteaccessory findings! I hope a great time
in HK as well c: XX
Love the stripes and flowers combination!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog :D
ReplyDeleteWould you like follow each other ?
Aw this is a cute outfit! I always get disappointed by lipstick, haha! But maybe I expect too much of them. :/ The ring is really rad tho! Lovely blog!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet look! i really like your cool wayfarer sunglasses - never out of style! bye
ReplyDeleteI love your print mixing, very cute indeed. Shame about the lipstick, I've yet to try any from Revlon, might give them a miss!xx
ReplyDeleteI love love love the rings! Rings are some of my favorite accessories! I agree with what you said about personal style. For the longest time, I was a jeans and tee kind of girl, but now I am getting into dresses. I think because it's so hot and I can't be bothered to wear pants, aha. I'm still trying to find out my personal style...it's a process, of course!
ReplyDelete--Ciara :)
Ohh the daisy skirt is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI've seen so many cute rings recently, I love how dainty that initial one is & the stacked ones are awesome too. I wish I had nice hands instead of stumpy ones, they do rings no justice at all! You do this casual, girly style so well & it's definitely what I think of as your 'look' :)
ReplyDeleteLovely ring! and nice outfit!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net
LOVE your outfit! Cute skirt!
ReplyDeletexx
b
Like both your rings and that necklace!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, I love the ring too oh and i've just seen your dumplings post below, they look delicious! My chinese friend Lisa just taught me how to make these so I may have to do a blog post on them soon! Great blog xx
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit and the ring xoxo!
ReplyDeleteYour shoes are so nice!
ReplyDeleteXx
Www.shogoxo.blogspot.com
Love your cute shoes and Ray-Bans!!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
Lovely outfit - great prints! X
ReplyDeleteGreat accessories Winnie! Love those rings and I have fallen madly in love with the flatforms. I have been searching for a pair like that all summer and you have led me straight to them so THANK YOU! :) XX
ReplyDeletewww.tapeparade.wordpress.com
love the pink and blue combo and the pattern mixing!
ReplyDeletexxx
Lady à la Mode
Thanks! I'll def. check out the 50mm and Canon 65d.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing as usual, I totally dig your shoes! I know, HK work life is horrible... just plain sad.
winnie! i nearly bought that skirt! i wish i had so we could be twins :( xx
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about the lipstick :< it always sucks buying products tht dont work :< i love your shoes they look perfect for the summer and your outfit too ^^ hope youre well :) it's been a while since I've checked out your blog sorry!
ReplyDeleteWOOOWWW What a lovely post:) and your blog Is SO cute.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new blog post and have a fab week dear:)
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)