T-Shirt - Topshop, Skirt - Brick Lane, Belt and Clutch - c/o Next, Shoes - Zara, Necklace - Vintage, Bangle - Chapel (HK)
I have been super behind with outfit blogging lately since my family have been visiting from Hong Kong. I have been filling my evenings eating stupid amounts of endless home-cooked Cantonese food by my family (my Instagram should be renamed Foodigram) so there will definitely be a couple more food posts coming this way. This outfit was taken a few weeks ago now and since the weather is so gorgeous at the moment, I would definitely choose to be sans tights right now. I've been wearing this soft grey tee to death since I bought it in the sale and couldn't wait to pair it with this awesome vintage necklace. It photographs so beautifully - a piece that I have loved wearing and jazzes up even the most casual of outfits. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

I looove home-cooked Cantonese food c: YUM!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Winnie! Love the skirt!
Xx
I love this outfit! The grey t-shirt looks so comfy and the skirt is so pretty!
ReplyDeletePut The Radio On
That necklace is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit, darling Winnie and what a coincidence, I have a flower power post on my blog! :)
ReplyDeletelooks wonderful
ReplyDeleteyour instagram has been even more delicious-looking of late! this is super lovely (as per usual!) i'll pop you a text/email because a trip to brum is on the cards for me soon...xx
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit, that necklace is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
The skirt is wonderful, and I love everything floral! I don't know why it kind of grew on me recently. When I was younger I pretty much avoided floral things, they felt "too girly", but now I learnt to appreciate them! Lovely look!
ReplyDeleteLove that skirt paired with the necklace. I go through phases with floral but can see another phase coming up quickly, with the heat and all in tow. (: My sister has that Topshop tee, might have to snaffle it from her wardrobe this week! x
ReplyDeleteOh my,that floral necklace is gorgeous! I gotta agree,a statement piece of jewelry defo jazzes up the most casual of outfits. I try to use jewlry to contrast with my casual outfits too:)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your pink nails too!!! The weather looks lovely in the UK, my sis said it was beaming hot over the weekend. Hope you had a lovely weekend Winnie!
p.s. too funny when i read you wrote foodigram, XD good name tho! It's quite interesting to see what you eat because it's so close to home for me yet you're not even in HK;) Maybe it's time i go for afternon tea and instagram it, pretending i'm back in good old london,lol
Cinz
http://cinzee.wordpress.com
I love the necklace! What a pretty sight that is!
ReplyDeleteWardrobe Quarry
I love this outfit! It is such a 'Winnie' look - the tee, skirt and necklace are so perfect together!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kierra Makayla
Love the floral skirt and the necklace. The clutch is fantastic too, such pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteLooking very pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteVisit me too :)
www.fantailflo.com
great summer style - cool and chic! i really like your clutch!
ReplyDeleteFor more flower power check out www.designerjewelryandaccessories.com We also have dynamite clutches.
ReplyDeleteI have been walking everywhere now sans tights!! London is just amazing under the sun.. and your floral skirt is just so lovely =)
ReplyDeletecan't wait for the food posts!!
Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog
Xx
I love it whenever you visit Hong Kong! So much eye candy on your instagram. :) Safe travels~
ReplyDeleteOoo jealous....homecooked Cantonese food...!!! I love your necklace - so pretty...
ReplyDeleteLoooove that floral skirt Winnie! It looks kinda neon-y a bit? You always have the best swooshy skirts (yes, swooshy) ♥ Claire at Jazzpad
ReplyDeleteStunning skirt Winnie, it looks perfect for summer! :)
ReplyDeletewww.tapeparade.wordpress.com
Hey,
ReplyDeleteNice post..
Would you like to follow each other..!!
Keep in touch,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
Beautiful skirt!
ReplyDeleteThe way you edit your posts is so cute! I love your necklace!
ReplyDeleteJessica | Vixenelle ☾
i always like how colorful your outfits are :) very well balanced~
ReplyDeleteJoyce @ carouselstreet.com
Loving this look! It looks so comfy! The necklace is definitely a statement piece! It's gorgeous! ^_^
ReplyDelete--Ciara
You look so sweet! I totally love your skirt!
ReplyDeleteWinnieeeeee this is such a sweet look! It's funny that you say you're behind blogging because so am I and for the exact same reasons: food and family/friends! Hee hee. I shall be seeing you oh so soon!
ReplyDeleteSam
http://www.samishome.com