




T-Shirt - HK Boutique, Jacket - Topshop, Shorts and Bag - Aland, Shoes - Converse, Necklace - Vintage

This transitional weather is confusing - I'm wrapped up all lovely and warm in the morning and then when work is over, the sun is out, it's several degrees warmer and there is not much need for a coat. Despite this, Autumn is definitely one of my favourite months and I know I won't get much more wear out of this little Topshop jacket which I picked up a few months ago. I'm wearing it with one of my HK purchases - my new favourite shorts from Korean store, Aland which has been described as a Korean Urban Outfitters. The store is a new addition to Lee Gardens in Causeway Bay since my visit last year and it's a fun place to browse - both my sisters loved it! My new stripey Converse were a find in Mong Kok, I seriously live in Converse so it's always great to add another colour to the collection. Lastly, this Apricot Etude House lip crayon is one of my favourite things, a little more moisturising than my usual Revlon lip stain but with less colour impact. It's a nice little addition to my daily make up. Look out for a beauty post on what I picked up from HK...coming soon!
Oh my gosh! Those Converse are absolutely amazing, I don't think I've seen stripey ones before. I'll have to pass this post link over to the little sis for her perusal (: adore your jacket Winnie, I spent the longest time dithering over that, only for it to sell out! xx
ReplyDeleteUgh, I feel exactly the same way about the transitional period between seasons! I prefer it when the weather's either straight up hot or cold, haha. I'm really loving your outfit by the way, especially that gorgeous bag!
ReplyDeleteI love your jacket and I hate dressing at this time of year! x
ReplyDeletelove the mix of prints!
ReplyDeletei'm so envious that you guys have transitions! here we are with summer all year long :(( i want to wear warm comfy clothes!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is definitely the time where I start to re-learn how to perfect my layering!! Crazy weather.
ReplyDeleteTeffy { Teffys Perks Blog }
Xx
I hate this time of year too, it's so irritating being sweating one minute, freezing the next, rainy, sunny... I can never decide what to actually wear! Those chucks are really cool, I've not seen that pattern/colour before & I love the little biker, definitely get as much wear from it as possible before it's too cold!
ReplyDeleteCute bag!
ReplyDelete♥
Ooh lovin' the Converses & bag!
ReplyDeletewww.speakstyleandrock.com
i feel a bit hit and miss with the etude apricot sticks but damn they smell tasty, I didnt realise how rich the colour would be! also love the outfit ^^
ReplyDeleteLooking mega cute :)
ReplyDeletexx opinionslave.com
Oh my gosh, that coat is just phenomenal! I agree that transitional weather is weird to deal with. Every day is a battle between shorts or long pants for me right now, haha.
ReplyDeletexx.
Stephanie | fashion and tea
LOVE the converse ! I've never seen that print :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the jacket and the lovely necklace. I am really struggling with what to wear at the moment with the weather changing. Friday I finally gave in and wore tights.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the Converses! Great outfit!
ReplyDeletetransition? TRANSITION? *pulls on eighteenth jumper and mutters from behind a hot chocolate* xx
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit, that jacket is lovely!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Love the colours in your outfit babe!! They look cute together!
ReplyDeletejYukimi xxx
jyukimi blog
jyukimi instagram
Great outfit, your converse are perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit and love your lip colour!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great post :)
Kendra
xx
Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration
Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!
Oh I love everything about this outfit. Funny enough you say the jacket is a very trans-seasonal item whereas I'd probably be wearing that for several months starting in.. November. It's still blazing hot here and I'm waiting to debut my A Boy Named Sue leather jacket.
ReplyDeleteAnd yay to A-Land. I wonder if they'll open a store in the UK anytime soon?
Sam
http://www.samishome.com
Awesome jacket! I never quite know what to do with cropped jackets but looks awesome with that outfit. I know what you mean about this weird transitional weather, I just want it hot or cold! XXX
ReplyDeletethe jacket is topshop? what a lovely find - the diamond pattern is just perfect!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Those stripy Converse are super dooper
ReplyDelete