During my brief stay in Brighton last weekend (lots more snaps over on my Instagram), I visited the majestic Royal Pavilion. The Building is a thing of wonder, an extravagant palace built by King George IV which was influenced by Indian architectural forms. It's hard to believe that the site was once home to a farm house back in 1757 before it's transformation to what we can see today! We didn't have time to explore the elaborate rooms inside (top of my list for when I return!) but the beautiful Regency gardens and lovely architecture was the perfect setting for a sunny, lazy afternoon stroll with friends.







Gorgeous! This really brought back memories of my studies in Brighton - I miss those pretty little gardens!
ReplyDeleteStunning photographs! I'd love to visit Brighton, it always looks pretty! x
ReplyDeleteI didn't realise this was in England for a second! It looks amazing, I definitely want to visit! xx
ReplyDelete☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾
I SO need to visit Brighton, this looks amazing x
ReplyDeleteI was about to say, it certainly looked inspired by India's palaces.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place.
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoy with your pics!
Kisses
Wiine, these pictures are so gorgeous! Not to mention your outfit is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteFinal try. Winnie*
DeleteAhh I love the Pavillion gardens in Brighton!
ReplyDeleteSuch good memories from visiting from London. Looks like you had a great time! X
great photos and place. I've been there and I love it.
ReplyDeletedo we follow?
kss
http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/
What a beautiful skirt and a lovely place :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous place! x
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, I really need to go and visit Brighton again soon!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Your photos are always so amazing! Love the skirt too :>
ReplyDeletex
www.shogoxo.blogspot.com
Beautiful place x
ReplyDeleteWhoa, is that gorgeous or what? Love that architecture!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos!! :)
ReplyDeletenice! beautiful building
ReplyDeleteMY-Emily
the place looks amazing! i'd love to visit brighton, it looks so pretty, and it seems like you had a lovely time:-) also, i really like your skirt! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I have seen the Royal Pavillion from the distance but never close up, I didn't realise it was this amazing.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore Brighton, to the extent of sometimes even considering moving there. Lovely pictures... can't take my eyes from the squirrel : )
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! Seeing the Royal Pavilion is one of my favorite memories from my first time in the UK. :) I love your cute blog and will be following from now on.
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteX Malena
www.Fashioncontainer.com
i had to reread this at least three times before i commented to make sure i had correctly read that this place is in brighton? whaaaat? beautiful pictures xxx
ReplyDeleteOMG, these pics are so amazing, love every single one. *__*
ReplyDeleteLovely greets Nessa
love love love brighton (even though i've only been once). wish i lived closer. never been to the pavillion... but now i want to go!!
ReplyDeleteWowza. This place looks absolutely stunning. I never would have guessed that you took these photos in the UK! xx
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDeletehttp://rossettoblog.blogspot.pt/
Are these all your pictures!? SO beautiful!! well done!
ReplyDelete