Sometimes it's nice to keep things a little casual and opt for jeans, t-shirt and trainers. Monki is one of my favourite stores to pick up cheap, basic t-shirts and I've had this lacy Monki t-shirt for a little while now. The lace adds interesting texture and the jersey collar and sleeve details gives it an almost sports-luxe appeal, setting it apart from the more delicate lacy tops I own. Funnily enough in reference to the sports-luxe appeal, when I wore it last month during Wimbledon, a friend of mine said my t-shirt reminded them of a tennis net. Possibly my favourite allusion ever!




I am all kinds of loving those trainers! x
ReplyDeleteLove this casual outfit- the shoes are so bright and I'm loving it! Ah, I've heard of Monki a ton of times and now I want to go and visit for some cheap shirts!! *sigh*~ but yes, I love that top! <3 X
ReplyDeleteChic Nikkie
the trainers are super nice!!
ReplyDeletexx nic
lifevsstyle.com
I have lived off t-shirts and jeans lately! In Brasil right now it's been crazy between hot and cold, so jeans are the perfect in-between choice!
ReplyDelete{Teffy's Perks} X
Loved this casual outfit. Your orange shoe laces add a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteDaisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy
I love your sneakers! And the necklace ties everything together!
ReplyDeleteGreat chilled out look. Loving those shoes so much! I have the same ones in pink.
ReplyDeleteIt's that cute MJ bag again!! You have great taste in bags ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit especially the bag!
ReplyDeletecool nike shoes
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit, you look lovely.
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
Totally cute, darling Winnie!
ReplyDeleteYo look fabulous in this casual outfit. I love the bag and the touches of colour on the shoes are impressive.
ReplyDeleteMonki is THE best shop, I love it! Love this outfit, the trainers are ace!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Winnie I feel like I never see you wear pants and denim. You should more- they look great on you (although maybe not when we go to Disneyland with Kit because you'll be melting). I wanna get another pair of Nikes as well but perhaps when the weather cools down.
ReplyDeleteIt's August!!!!
Sam
http://www.samishome.com
Love the colors in those Nikes! I need a new pair sneakers.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
love this neutral colour combo!
ReplyDeletexoxo
style frontier
Love this style! Your sneakers are so fun!
ReplyDelete