I'm not sure why but I can't seem to stop buying tiny little bags that really don't hold very much more than your purse and phone. So impractical. This little Kate Spade (Perri Lane Looloo) find on a recent visit to Bicester Village ticks that box but isn't it the sweetest? Larger bags might be more practical but for me, they are harder to buy and I couldn't resist the charm of this little one - despite the fact it means I need to carry an extra tote for an umbrella, make up bag, dslr etc. Maybe I need to learn to carry less!
In other news I'm off to Hong Kong tomorrow! I remember booking my ticket in January and it's scary how time flies and now it's time to go back to visit family, friends and attend a wedding. Don't forget to catch me on my Instagram for lots of snaps...
I love Kate Spade at the moment and this bag is *very* pleasing. It will be a perfect crossover from August - September. I love a crisp white bag against a black coat. Have a fantastic time in HK - I can't wait to see all the photos.
I never seem to find anything good in bicester village, this is such a cute find! I love the laser cut out detail in the bag, always a favourite of mine xx
Oh wow this bag is gorgeous. I would not be able to resist buying it. I seriously need it in my life. I feel the same about small bags but they always look so sweet and amazing that I end up buying them anyway.
What a beautiful bag! And I love the perforations on it too. I used to hate little bags, but now I totally have a thing for you. Sometimes carrying a huge purse can be such a drag, especially if I'm traveling or just running an errand.
I have this problem too! Any little bag with a cute pattern or colour and I buy it - very bad habit of mine! It's so cute though and I hope you enjoy your time in Hong Kong! - Tasha xxx
I lvoe cute little bags for when you are just going out shopping or for dinner though, this one is a little cutey! Can't beat Kate Spade xx
ReplyDeleteI love the bag! How big are the discounts on Kate Spade at Bicester Village? Looking forward to your Hong Kong snaps xxx
ReplyDeleteI got this bag for £60 - discounted from £120 I believe! So the savings are ok at Kate Spade :)
DeleteI love Kate Spade at the moment and this bag is *very* pleasing. It will be a perfect crossover from August - September. I love a crisp white bag against a black coat. Have a fantastic time in HK - I can't wait to see all the photos.
ReplyDeleteThis Kate Spade is adorable Winnieee ^__^
ReplyDeleteSmall or not, it's adorable ;) I can't wait to see
some pictures of you in HK! Xx
Really cute bag (and blog) Winnie - great choice, practical or not! Bicester Village is still on my list of To-Visits. Enjoy going back home :-)
ReplyDeletenice purse
ReplyDeleteI never seem to find anything good in bicester village, this is such a cute find! I love the laser cut out detail in the bag, always a favourite of mine xx
ReplyDelete☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾
Awww but it's so sweet! Love the laser cut detailing, not surprised you were smitten.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy HK missus! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad
This is so cute!!!
ReplyDeletefranleanne.blogspot.co.uk
x
Sooo cute! Love it <3
ReplyDeletehttp://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/
Oh wow this bag is gorgeous. I would not be able to resist buying it. I seriously need it in my life. I feel the same about small bags but they always look so sweet and amazing that I end up buying them anyway.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bag! And I love the perforations on it too. I used to hate little bags, but now I totally have a thing for you. Sometimes carrying a huge purse can be such a drag, especially if I'm traveling or just running an errand.
ReplyDeletecute bag ^^
ReplyDeleteMY-Emily
Such a sweet bag! I also really like the story printed on the dust bag - little details like that always make it extra especial. x
ReplyDeleteThis bag is beautiful! Hope you have fun in Hong Kong!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
i love this bag, think i've drooled on it enough when you posted it on insta, it's sooo perrrrty
ReplyDeletexxx
What a darling little bag!! Can't wait for you to style it with an outfit. ;)
ReplyDeleteyour bag is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have this problem too! Any little bag with a cute pattern or colour and I buy it - very bad habit of mine! It's so cute though and I hope you enjoy your time in Hong Kong! - Tasha xxx
ReplyDeleteperfect I always wanted Kate Spade bag, you are so lucky. So pretty too.
ReplyDelete