


This gold and black silk t-shirt is my favourite purchase at the moment, it's just so pretty! It's the latest addition to my wardrobe and from a recent visit to Bicester Village which is a haven for fans of designer brands at discounted prices. Sandro is one of those brands that I've browsed in Selfridges. I've cooed over their awesome coats/dresses only to then glance at the price label wide eyed and then hastily pop the garment back on the rail before that sales assistant walks over. It's not exactly Topshop pricing. However at Bicester Village, things are way more affordable and after popping into their store on a whim, I managed to find this Silk T-shirt which will be awesome paired with skinny black jeans, boots or for a more casual look, my black and white Nikes. It was originally £155 and I purchased it for a cool £35. I totally win!
silk, sporty, but also very girly! i like it
ReplyDeleteOoh it's so pretty, what a bargain?!
ReplyDeleteBecky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com
I really love the Tee. it's gorgeous and looks comfy too. :) Happy New Year. x/Madison
ReplyDeleteArtist Spotlight
Ooo, I love how this is such a sporty design, but the shine makes it look so luxe. What a pretty juxtaposition!
ReplyDeleteWow you got an amazing deal!! I hate finding something that I love only to find that it's out of my price range :(
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
That blouse is amazing! I can see you pairing it with skinny jeans, i t would look great!
ReplyDeleteCarpet cleaning Battersea
Ohh thanks for the web links ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd happy to hear you are
happy with your purchase! The
gold detail is indeed lovely c:
Xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com
That shirt is so lovely! I love it! x
ReplyDelete----------
http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous find! I love when you can find high quality pieces at discounted prices.
ReplyDeleteMili
This is gorgeous, such a bargain too!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
It definitely has that sports luxe appeal doesn't it? I really like it too :)
ReplyDeleteIt's unbelievable that someone would pay the full price for this. For that price, I couldn't so no, It's so glitzy!
ReplyDeleteIt really is! Hope 2015 has been awesome so far Madison! x
ReplyDeleteYes I think so! I didn't really think of it as being sports luxe until I posted it on the blog. I'm so pleased I didn't pass on this :)
ReplyDeleteEverything I've purchased lately has been in the sale - makes me feel really good!
ReplyDeleteThe gold is my favourite - it's so sparkly :)
ReplyDeleteRight, need to get myself to Bicester Village.
ReplyDelete