



Coat - Next, Jumper - Elizabeth and James, Dress - MinkPink, Boots - Carvela, Necklace - HK boutique, Bag - Kate Spade, Hat - Topshop
One of my favourite colours is mint (oh hi mint blog theme) and towards the end of last year, I found myself browsing The Outnet (never a good idea!) and came across this jumper in the sale. After much deliberation I succumbed to the minty goodness and purchased the jumper. As with most of my jumpers, I like to layer them over dresses or a contrasting blouse and on this occasion I wore it over my trusty Mink Pink dress. The one is a pretty heavy knit as it is a cotton/linen mix which I find kind of travels south as the day goes on. I swear the sleeves are longer now than when I first tried it on but it's not really a big deal. So while I might have to roll the sleeves up a little these days, I absolutely adore this fresh minty green coloured jumper. I have to admit that I'm still on a bit of a mint phase and despite owning a variations of goodies from mint converse to a desk lamp, I have my eye on this jumper and this coat...oh dear!
I love mint green too, it's a perfect year round colour! x
ReplyDeleteLove the mint knit!
ReplyDeleteThat mint knit is perfectly styled! Also, that nail polish looks superneat!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! and mint! it's such a beautiful color :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
love the sweater and it looks great with that coat!
ReplyDeletexx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com
Absolutely love this, I think mint is a great colour on you!
ReplyDeleteSaadiya x
www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com
Mint looks lovely on you and this jumper is awesome!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
asdjkds the mint sweater! i covet! good combo with that tartan pink shirt. they're all look good on you!
ReplyDeletexx http://tanaditya.co.vu
A sleeve roll works good though right? I like mint as a theme colour.
ReplyDeleteBuckets & Spades
These colours look amazing together! The mint jumper is lovely.
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit. I really like the colour mint, but being quite pasty it doesn't suite me. but you rock it!
ReplyDeletehttp://cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Love everything in this look :D
ReplyDeletehttp://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-ideal-japanese-winter-holiday.html
Love, love, LOVE these colors! What a way to brighten up these dreary winter days!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's such a cheery colour, definitely considering buying more mint clothing...
ReplyDeleteThanks Saadiya! Does that mean it's ok to buy more mint? On that note...I'm off to browse ASOS ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria! I can't resist a good jumper these days and this ticked so many boxes :)
ReplyDeleteLove this jumper! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Mei! x
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Stephanie! It is SO dreary at the moment isn't it? I can't wait for the Spring/Summer already...
ReplyDeleteThanks! My nail polish is from Illamasqua - their polish is a tad on the expensive side but I feel it holds up quite well chip wise!
ReplyDeleteYeah definitely - oh yes you have elements of minty blue in your blog too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lily! :D xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Ceri! I'm glad you like the colours together. I really didn't want to thrown on a black jacket over the mint sweater so the pink was a pretty fun option :)
ReplyDeleteTeehee thanks! I actually find the pink coat a little hard to pair up with clothes because it's so bright so I am pretty pleased it looked alright with the jumper :)
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely! There are so many shades of mint though, perhaps you've not come across the right shade yet. Thanks for your lovely comment x
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's definitely quite springy with the pink isn't it?
ReplyDeleteSo obsessed Laura! I'm so drawn to it these days x
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica! It makes me feel quite cheery!
ReplyDeleteCan definitely identify with this - I love mint and this jumper looks so cosy and you look lovely in it! I keep wearing my favourite jumper at the moment with the cold snap we've had and my sleeves seem to get longer each day so I feel you on that too! Love the way you've layered this all and your hat is so cute, I love that colour at the moment. - Tasha
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful outfit! I love how you paired all these bright colors!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! Yes, mint is such a popular colour, and I do love it too. You look so cute, love your jumper. <3 Stay warm and enjoy the rest of your week. :) /Foodie Style
ReplyDeleteSometimes I just want to wear this jumper every single day! I am literally living in jumpers these days - just the best way to keep warm right? x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Valerie! I love how the outfit came together in the end. I only realised after I shot this that mint and pink are such complimenting colours :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Madison! Oh it's so cold this week, I'm definitely layering up and trying to stay cosy as much as possible. Currently with a cup of hot tea to hand! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!
ReplyDeleteLove the jumper on you. The colour really is perfect! I do find it so annoying though when knits stretch out over time. Although, sleeves are always too short on my monkey arms so I suppose it would be good in that sense! Maybe this jumper would be long enough for my arms!
ReplyDeletexx
http://thestylecrusader.com
I know what you mean Jen, when I first realised it was stretching I was a bit annoyed since Elizabeth & James isn't the cheapest but I've actually grown to love it luckily! Ha I totally have the opposite problem - I've grown up having to roll all my sleeves/jeans/trousers up, I'm so freaking short! x
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me I need mint in my closet! Layering it over the polka dot dress makes for such a cute contrast :)
ReplyDeleteMili
Yes mint is the best colour! xx
ReplyDelete