I'm a big fan of Japanese brand, RMK and I went to an event a few months ago at the counter in Selfridges, Birmingham. They gifted us a couple of generous samples - including this lipgloss. It's got a really lovely strawberry scent and I love wearing it over sheer lipsticks. This RMK stuff has a cute swirly design but as you can see, I've used it so much that it's starting to lose the pattern. I like this gloss because it's not too sticky or glossy and really compliments some of the natural lipsticks that I tend to wear.
Next up is this insanely good Korres body milk. It's quite a small tube for the price you pay - sort of toothpaste sized but it smells incredible. I read that the scent is very similar to Viktor & Rolf flower bomb which I've always found a bit too sweet but I like this Korres stuff! The floral notes work really well in a lotion form and I like that Korres is one of those paraben, silicon and phthalate free brands. Always a good thing.
Lastly it's Rilakkuma! Similar to Sanrio, I have collected some random stuff since I was a child with this bear face. I have had stationary, cushions, phone cases and now here is something else to add to all the kawaii kitsch. Over the weekend I found myself in Artbox and purchased this little dish which is definitely made for soy sauce but I rather like using it as a little ring dish. It's tiny but oh so cute!
Clinique - Cheek Pop in Rosy Pop | RMK - Vintage Lip Gloss in 01 | KORRES - Vanila Freesia Lychee Body Milk
Rilakkuma Mini dish - ARTBOX




Such a lovely post! I love the rilakkuma dish sooo much :D
ReplyDeleteelizabeth | icecreamandclara.blogspot.co.uk
I love the look of that Clinique blush, it is just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
damn that clinique blush looking too pretty to use ;_; i always want to try RMK! their packaging is just so pretty. a little kawaii rilakkuma kitsch won't hurt heheh
ReplyDeletexx http://tanaditya.co.vu
That blush is so pretty!! I haven't worn makeup since the summer kicked in but can't wait to snap new Etude House bits up come October. And of course when you're over ;) I can see it being a spendy few days!
ReplyDeleteI love that daisy print stamped into the blush, that's so pretty! I also love the little jewellery tray too, so, so cute! I love Rilakkuma <3 - Tasha
ReplyDeleteThank you for the recommendations! If the makeup is already cute, you make it even better with those photos. Lovely post to stare at :)
ReplyDeleteNatalia
www.lindifique.com