So for the last couple of months, hair brand Aussie have been running their Aussie Angels campaign and really having some fun with bloggers.
You may have noticed this competition running on some other UK blogs with the prospect of an amazing prize for both the winning blogger and a lucky reader. This is actually the first competition to feature on this blog and it's quite exciting. The challenge is to come up with an outfit that best describes Aussie and can be whatever interpretation you like.
As it's a competition I decided to have a little fun with the photos and return to the days when I used to collage most of my outfits and bring a bit of Art into the mix too.
Aussie shampoos have a yummy scents ranging from a fruity to a bubblegummy scent. I think the brand is quite quirky so what better than to have a fun, colourful outfit set against the quirky art of Yayoi Kusama?
Yayoi Kusama, Dots Obsession, 2000
Cardi, Hair band (Oasis) Dress (River Island) Belt (Vintage) Tights (Topshop) Shoes (H&M)
Mark Rothko, Untitled, 1969
But it's not just down to me, you guys can get in on the act too and get the chance to win a prize! So think up some outfits, take some photos, collage, make a video, write a song etc. I'm not fussed what kind of entry you send me!
Blazer, clutch (Zara) Dress (C.Kane for Topshop) Leggings (Topshop), Shoes (KG)
The deadline is actually quite soon (completely my fault for being slow with this competition) and is this Friday 30th November. I'll post up all the entries and choose the lucky winner. Please don't forget to tell me the name of your blog and send your entries to...
diamondcanopywinn@hotmail.com
Good Luck!
>>Update! As far as I know, the competition is open to everyone and not just limited to the UK!
>>Update! As far as I know, the competition is open to everyone and not just limited to the UK!
>> Update! I've not had a single entry yet. I doubt my entry would win because I am competing against lots of great bloggers...but if I did then any entries on here would have a high chance of winning a prize too. So go doooo it (^_^) please? Theres only 2 days left! xx
Love what you did with your images... fabulous collage, very nice.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative. What you did with those photos is amazing!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely idea! I love your outfits and the collages, too :))
ReplyDeletehave a great day, xoxo
thesee are awesome editss ! i love it when people crop their pictures this way . and i like ur ideas behind the inspiration !
ReplyDeletelove ur patterns leggings !the patterns remind me of those new zealand maoris..
i'll probably join this competition too . is it only open to UK residents ??
wow cool idea.
ReplyDeletethe second collage is so great. wow, stunning outfit.
I don't think I'm gonna enter the contest but I just wanted to say I really like your outfits. Esp the second one. You look great in the boyfriend blazer and the C.Kane t-shirt from Topshop. Fabulous outfit, Winnie.
ReplyDeleteI like the topshop leggings!! Maybe I should go sometime there and see if I can find something affordable, cause I always go but always find everything too expensive
ReplyDeletexxx =)
How cool..those dots. Looks really exciting.
ReplyDeleteAmazing., You are the best in prints!
ReplyDeleteHey there. How are you doing today? I hope you've been having a fantastic weekend. Take care. Have a great week ahead. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway idea. I'm putting my thinking cap on right now! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I really like the ck for topshop on you :)
ReplyDeleteThat is really soon..you do some great stuff.
ReplyDeletei love how you editing foto =)
ReplyDeletecheerful and awesome haha
anyway, i already linked you=)
Your collage are fabulous !
ReplyDeleteHi there-wow, these are just fabulous and your outfits are really nice, I love your CK Topshop dress so much!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, my dear!
ReplyDeleteHope U had a great weekend!
X♥X♥
Oh Winnie you are so adorable! I love that photo with the dots as the background :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos! Good luck in the competition!
ReplyDeleteMe too Winnie... the backgrounds look like so much FUN!!!!!! Are you ready for the holidays that are just around the corner?
ReplyDeletePerfect outfits. I especially like the first picture because its so colourful and it really fits in well with the background. Also, I tagged you on my blog.
ReplyDeleteSuch a creative way of putting this across, I still need to sort out my entry!
ReplyDeletegreat post winn - i like the return of the art historian in you (maybe it's a result of our Thursday lunchtime chats?!) i really like the christopher kane dress teamed with those tights and blazer - looks fab. xx
ReplyDeleteI LOVE AUSSIEEEE!! It smells so good! I'll try and get an entry together for this - the uni work can wait. Your Christopher Kane dress looks great - that is the best way I have seen it worn and the art work is perfecto! :) x
ReplyDeletelove your clutch!!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfits! :D Especially that dress, I've seen it on a few blogs but I still love it!
ReplyDeletelove what you did with the photos..
ReplyDeletehopefully i won't be so lazy and enter the competition..
Hope people are sending you lots of cool things.
ReplyDeleteIts good to hear from you. I hope the contest is going well.
ReplyDeleteoh thank u so much sweetie !! :)
ReplyDeleteOh cool, really like the dottie one !! ^^
the first look:im in love with ur awesome dress and fabulous shoes
ReplyDeletethe secnd look: i complete love ur amazing clutch bag,adorable tights,sweet flat shoes and awesome shirt
http://wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com/
I absolutely loving that dress. The red belt and the purple tights are brilliant! Really enjoying the blog
ReplyDeleteoh i love what you've done here!
ReplyDeleteWow! This outfit is awesome! Really enjoying the blog!
ReplyDeleteYou look so sweet Winnie and your profile photo is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteI love that!!
Maybe I can send you my ugg boots style photos?
ReplyDeleteI will send to your e-mail ;)
love both these dresses. Fun and wild. love love it.
ReplyDeleteI Am Denise Katipunera
How exciting!! I love your outfits against the artwork!! so cool! Aussie shampoo. They smell so good! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm posting my entry on my blog in a few days, but I'm megaaa nervous after seeing yours! Mine's so plain!!!
ReplyDelete♥ Hannah
((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))
xx
i like the second one! i think you have to put them in competition :)
ReplyDeleteboth of your outfits are gorgeous!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHeck yes, I love Yayoi Kusama!! And that dress is so pretty. Ooh and loving your leggings in the second outfit. Hope you're having a beautiful day :)
ReplyDeletethe contest sounds exciting! your quirky fun outfit is so nice. i love the bold colors in it. plus the Topshop shirt dress is just amazing. and the pattern of the lace leggings is so beautiful too. :)
ReplyDelete