I'm a sucker for seascapes and these wonderful photographs by Patrick Smith are just breathtakingly beautiful. I had to share these with you guys...
I could get lost in these and make me feel a little calmer after stressful days at uni! Check out his Website or Flickr where he provides a bit of a commentary on how each composition came to fruition.
These look so incredibly magical. Like something out of Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings, or some sort of Greek mythology. I've just fallen in love with Patrick Smith! :)
Hey Winnie. I just wanted to stop by to say thank you for all the super sweet comments about my pictures. I do have a lot of fun taking pictures, esp of animals and I'm very happy to share my pictures with others. It's nice when people leave such wonderful comments. Thank you once again, Winnie. Hope you're having a good week :)
Amazing!
ReplyDeleteSweetheart!
Please, don't forget my newer giveaway... I think you need a new little mirror in your bag. Don't you think! Start!
X♥X♥
Gorgeous colours, I could see this inspiring a designer's collection. Would make a nice desktop background too...
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great... I want to go to the sea now :).
ReplyDeletethey look like paintings! amazing...i wish i lived by the sea :)
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous my dear, thanks a lot for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so nice. I really liked the third one!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx
these are absolutely gorgeous images!
ReplyDeleteAmazing textures, esp on the rocks.
ReplyDeletehttp://styletease.typepad.co.uk/style_tease/
cool images, winnie,beauti lies here
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty fantastic. They almost have a dream-like quality to them. Might have to purchase a couple of these prints.
ReplyDeletehi dear ! thanks for sharing these beautiful pics of beaches ! love them . so amazingly pretty :) have a nice day !
ReplyDeleteThese are close to the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteThese look so incredibly magical. Like something out of Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings, or some sort of Greek mythology. I've just fallen in love with Patrick Smith! :)
ReplyDeletei love your beautiful pict =)
ReplyDeletewanna exchange link?
Sooo pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well Winnie!
-xtina
oh wow, they really are amazing. they jump right out!
ReplyDeleteWOW! These photos are breath-taking. The colors are just gorgeous <3
ReplyDeleteSuch calm beauty I need to gaze upon on a Friday eve. Thanks. Thanks for you note too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteso pretty! Love it. thanks for the note too.
ReplyDeleteQuite awesome. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
ReplyDeletestunning pictures !:D
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful nature!
ReplyDeleteWow, wow and wow. I seriously need to get me down to the seaside some time soon. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend :)
ReplyDeletewow those are beautiful photographs !!!
ReplyDeletewow these are stunning, thanks so sharing!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely. So detailed.
ReplyDeleteWOW, these are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning... they almost look like paintings! I could get lost in these. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletewow, those are amazing... just stunning! thanks for sharing :) I'd never heard of patrick smith or seen these before x
ReplyDelete♥ Hannah
((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))
xx
oh wow, beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh wow, these pictures are stunning. Thanks for sharing them with us, Winnie! I also love taking pictures of seascape.
ReplyDeleteare they real?!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, these pics are amazing!!!
Incredibly beautiful but I can't help thinking that if I were on a beach and it looked like that...I'd run for shelter on higher ground.
ReplyDeleteThese are breath-taking; I want to be where they are!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty photos! I could use a vacation somewhere there right about now!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Winnie. I just wanted to stop by to say thank you for all the super sweet comments about my pictures. I do have a lot of fun taking pictures, esp of animals and I'm very happy to share my pictures with others. It's nice when people leave such wonderful comments. Thank you once again, Winnie. Hope you're having a good week :)
ReplyDeletethese pictures are gorgeous! thank u for sharing. i will definitely check out more of his work. i agree, it does have a calming effect:D
ReplyDeleteTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com