I was excited to be able to wear my shades again this weekend. I spent a lot of it just chilling out at home, dabbling in a bit of uni work and revision...nothing too stressful!
Tee (Zara) Vest, necklace (H&M) Jeggings, shoes (Topshop) Sunnies (UO) Headphones (AudioChi)
Remember when I made Kyaraben before? (character bento) well I tried it again but I think that they definitely look better in bento boxes rather than on these sushi plates. Still, art work that you can eat as you go along? Awesome.

Ahh poor lighting but here are the photos. Unfortunately only one of the heart-egg moulds actually worked...


I left lil' sis Becky to her own devices but it looks like she had one eye on my bento all along!

This is the little copycat in question!

Lots to do this week with uni work but some fun stuff as well!
Yay for sunglasses and summer! Love the sushi cat :)
ReplyDeletetweet tweet tweet
x
I have only just heard of it via you but I have a newfound love for kyraeben! It is equally cute and delicous, one day I must have one!
ReplyDeleteFrom Dolly
XXX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/
Love Ur outfit and I adore this post! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your headphones.
ReplyDeleteCharacter bentos rock!
cute glasses
ReplyDeletesuch a cute post- you are cute too :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
you look so great Winnie, I adore your jacket!
ReplyDeletecute food indeed! looves it!
ReplyDeletewaah they look so cute! you are so talented.
ReplyDeletethose jeggings are lovely XD
omg they are sooo cute!!
ReplyDeletejapanese stuff sushi bento box stuff are the cutest.
i definitely have to buy some of the bento box/sushi stuff next time i am in hk
x
so adorable. I love the food...and your lil sis, too.
ReplyDeletelove love loving this look xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit and the food looks yummy, I'm jealous of your sushi making skills!
ReplyDeletexx
I've been admiring Bento on some flickr sets for a while now, after I got a birthday card with an example of it on the front! It's so cute :D
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm so excited to have a fellow Midlands blogger - I never realised... I guess the Black Country Museum post should've given it away really!
Love the blog, keep up the good work :)
Danni
xxx
That food looks delicious! I love how adorable it is. I am so happy that I can start wearing my sunglasses again.
ReplyDeleteNtaaw, lovely food! Love your leather vest as well!:D
ReplyDeleteawww I love your leather vest! I think I should get one for summer.
ReplyDeleteIt's all about the presentation... such a cute bento box.
ReplyDeleteLove your pics... pretty!!! xoxo
Gimme that t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteBento lunches are sooo cute :)
the bento thing is SO cool.
ReplyDeletei love food that looks appealing.
i'm in love with your jeggings! i actually hate jeggings, but they're are purple and that's my favourite colour. so lovely <3
suuchhh a amazing vest. i LOVE.
ReplyDeleteohh and preciouuuss sushi!
ooh love the leather vest. is that a leather vest?? its cute anyway. and so is the SUSHI.. make some for me and post it please :) xxx
ReplyDeleteso cute. Love the food you made. Very cool vest too.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, the sushi look amazing..so fun! I really like your purple trousers too!
ReplyDeleteAww, Becky just gets cuter by the day! She almost looks the same age as you - is she taller now? Lol, that would make me laugh ^-^
ReplyDeleteI love your purple jeggings - how long ago did you buy them? Me want some...
xxxxxxxxxx
Love your sunglasses. And that bento is amazing! I love looking at pictures of cute bento boxes.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS AMAZING LOOKING! You are quite the fashionista! JEALOUS!
ReplyDeleteCute vest and jeans, darling!
ReplyDeleteCreative sushi, too!
xoxox,
CC
I wish I could eat cute food every day.
ReplyDeleteYour bento is so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is having it's first giveaway if you're interested!
http://pookabox.blogspot.com/
lil copycat is the cutest! immitation is the best form of flattery :)
ReplyDeleteand your bento looks delish!
Haha love it!
ReplyDeleteOhmigosh YES! Cute food is the best thing ever - though sometimes you feel bad to eat it and destroy its cuteness! Loving your headphones!! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable food! Love the outfit too Winnie x
ReplyDeleteI love it and wish I could eat food like this every day
ReplyDeleteYUM!! SUSHI!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I do not think I would be able to eat thar. It is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteI like your headphones. The sushi animal is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI actually hate coming on your blog, and seeing such gorgeous food. it makes me hungry. and want sushi. nomnomnom! haha, i love your blog really.
ReplyDeletecute outfit too btw :)
Julie@
http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/
xxx
Hi there-the sushi is totally awesome, you're just so clever!! Love your casual chic outfit too!
ReplyDeleteyour food is soooo cute :)
ReplyDeletei love that vest of yours !
MICHELLE <3
www.GlistersAndBlisters.blogspot.com
ok that food is too cute to eat!!!! adorable and you are so cute!
ReplyDeletexx
marian.
I love your look especially your jeggings and shoes. What beautiful shades of purple. I want to get some jeans in that colour but I cant seem to find them anywhere. The sushi looks so tasty, makes me want to eat sushi right now. Its been way too long since I last had some.
ReplyDeletei'm giving you a blog award. check out my blog for details :)
ReplyDeleteLove your purple jeans. And cute bento. Make me craving too.
ReplyDeletehahaha you're hilarious! great sushi!!
ReplyDeleteLove your pants paired with that dress!
A huge kiss from Spain, darling!
LA
AHHHHH so cute! hehe
ReplyDeletexo
Hey winnie! love the leather vest and purple jeggings! my sister is really into bentos and i bought her a my neighbour totoro bento box for her bday - don't think she's made anything as artistic as yours though!
ReplyDeleteEep! That is way too cute to eat!
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteSal xXx
How cute is this?! If you ever need to persuade a child to eat their food - here's the solution!
ReplyDelete