




Jumper - Heather (Collect Point, HK), Jeans - Warehouse, Necklace - Vintage, Bag - MCM, Shoes - New Balance
Ask anyone and they'll tell you that I am a Converse kind of girl. While I do have these Adidas high tops, I've found that they're pretty uncomfortable and rub my poor heels so I rarely wear them. No one can ignore the huge popularity of trainers, particularly Nike Air Max (I am still coveting Liberty x Nike) and I had considered buying some in Hong Kong at the infamous Trainer Street in Mong Kok. Somehow I resisted, despite that in HK nearly everyone seems to walk around in New Balance, Air Max or those awesome Jeremy Scott x Adidas trainers (particularly couples!). In the end, I bought myself some New Balance 574's from Schuh and they've barely left my feet since I brought them home. They're obviously a little chunkier than my beloved Converse but they're comfier, more supportive and keep my feet a little toastier!
I love the colour of those nikes!
ReplyDeleteLove your new balances! The colour is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIN MY SUNDAY BEST
Sade XO
I want to buy a pair of NB really! You look lovely c: Xx
ReplyDeleteNB do take a bit of getting used to if you're more familiar with Converse, especially since you've gone straight in with the chunkier style, 574s are pretty beefy. Really cool though, nice colour choice. They get the Buckets approval!
ReplyDeleteBuckets & Spades
I wish I could pull off trainers, I always look like I am back in PE lessons when I wear them!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
cool shoes
ReplyDeleteLove the trainers and the bag!! So coo =) Really nice colours as well
ReplyDelete{ Teffys Perks Blog } X
Ooh! I like! I love the color and they look super comfy. I, too love converse, but I could definitely use more support. I've been wearing a pair of Nike's (forgot the model) and they are super comfy! I also like the Nike Frees! They come in super bright colors!
ReplyDelete-- Ciara ^_^
I love your necklace :)
ReplyDeleteMuch love, ANNIEPOP.com!
Lovely sneakers
ReplyDeletelove the necklace too.
http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/
nice outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love your bag and the sneakers so much! The sneakers color is so nice <3
http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/
Love those sneakers!
ReplyDeleteThey look so cool, I've been debating buying myself some new balance too, but I've been resisting. Now that I see these on you my urge to get them is getting bigger and bigger!
ReplyDeleteOoh these are lovely! I'm so envious of people like you who can effortlessly pair trainers into their daily look - Converse are as far as mine will stretch ;) x
ReplyDeleteThese really suit you! They seem pretty comfy but still look great and I looove the rest of your outfit too!
ReplyDeletethese look so comfy,I love the colour of them too!xx
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit :)
ReplyDeleteI love your necklace it so pretty :D
Also great sneakers :D
xxx
Love the necklace! I have never really worn trainers much but could definitely be tempted with Nike x Liberty
ReplyDeleteYou wore the trainers well. Adore your sweater! xx
ReplyDeleteblancheneve.blogspot.com
Wahaha you got a pair of New Balance SNEAKERS! The next time you come to HK, can we go around in our matching pairs? :P Granted it'll be summer by then.. The burgundy was such a good choice- I love how it adds a pop to your sweater/denim combo.
ReplyDeleteSam
http://www.samishome.com
Wahaha you got a pair of New Balance SNEAKERS! The next time you come to HK, can we go around in our matching pairs? :P Granted it'll be summer by then.. The burgundy was such a good choice- I love how it adds a pop to your sweater/denim combo.
ReplyDeleteSam
http://www.samishome.com
i really love the mix of colors you got on. that little bag is adorable!
ReplyDeletewow I am so much loving your necklace! it's gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete-
Ester @ Drawing Dreaming
love your shoes! I want!
ReplyDeletexx
b
Your purple shoes look so pretty and comfy! Also, I adore your jumper and your necklace, you look really lovely :) xx
ReplyDeleteI am pretty much a die hard Converse addict but I also converted over to New Balance. I got a pair last April and I have worn them loads. xx
ReplyDeleteI've always been a Converse girl too, until I got my Nike Free's, they were originally for running with Nico but I've been finding myself slipping them on more & more when I'm having a casual day. I'm really considering getting a pair of New Balance, they seem so comfy & these are a lovely colourway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Converse girl at heart but I have some Nike Airs and they are SO comfy, I've worn them on nights out before because they just feel amazing! These are a really pretty colour :) XX
ReplyDeleteHello! I recently stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did! Being a fellow girl with a Chinese (HK) background, it's always nice to see that I have things in common with other bloggers! :-)
ReplyDeleteI've been toying with the idea of getting New Balances for some time, plus I absolutely love the colour of your ones! Whilst I'm usually a loafer/brogue kind of girl, these look so cool so I am now feeling a great deal of shoe envy! The fact that they're comfortable is also a massive plus!
Looking forward to reading more of your posts!
Chloe. X
I love the cozy sweater! And these sneakers definitely look super comfy :)
ReplyDeleteOh the shooooees <3
ReplyDeleteCute look! I love the sneakers.
ReplyDelete