




One more Bournemouth post for you guys! Last week, as soon as I spotted these colourful beach huts, I knew I had to get them in a blog post - they're a photographers favourite right? I popped my camera into the hands of my sister Hailey (who I managed to photograph, I love her Adidas t-shirt!) and we got a few snaps before we had our fish and chips.
Along the 7 miles of beach at Bournemouth, there are hundreds of colourful beach huts all along the coast. They range from bright primaries to pastels (definitely Dulux colour chart territory) and some fun Cath Kidston ones too. As you can see, I couldn't decide which ones I liked best! It would be fun to hire one of these beach huts one day as some of them have electricity and I saw some very happy families sitting around with cups of tea and tucking into some food. Jealous me? Well - who wouldn't want a cup of tea and a cooked breakfast on the beach?



those houses are the cutest! love the outfit you're wearing :)
ReplyDeleteThese beach huts are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh this is such a cute place, it's been years since I last visited Bournemouth! I love your dress it's so cute xoxo
ReplyDelete♥ Cateaclysmic ♥
This is so cute!! In love with the little huts!
ReplyDeletexx
www.fuss.co.in
Definitely an amazing photo opportunity, the colours and patterns are amazing!
ReplyDeletecute cute beach houses omagah! for a sec i almost thought they line everything based on color chart. the cath kidston one is so cute i want it for my home!
ReplyDeletexx http://tanaditya.co.vu
Such lovely pictures - I've never ever been to Bournemouth haha no idea why!
ReplyDeleteOmg so cuteee. I adore your dress Winnie! It'd be so cool to rent a little beach hut and have a semi-outdoor picnic on the beach, blogging away or watching K-dramas at the same time ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your dress! The beach huts are so cute in Bournemouth :) x
ReplyDeleteellieetcc.blogspot.co.uk
Your dress looks good, but these colorful cottages is also very cute
ReplyDeletewww.yasashop.com
Oh my gosh, those floral CK huts are fantastic! What a gorgeous summer sight. :) You look aborable as always and I love your little dress. xo
ReplyDeleteOmg! Such pretty colorful beach huts c:
ReplyDeleteGood thing I'm a fan of Cath Kidston!
Xx Ice Pandora
what a cool thing to come across, especially like the gradiant colour order.
ReplyDeleteBuckets & Spades
Gorgeous post! You look gorgeous; I love the white/blue striped dress. And those beach huts are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
I love this post, you look great! I am such a huge Kate Spade fan - I bought my first Kate Spade bag last week after a lot of saving. Those Cath Kidston beach huts are so cute. It looks like you had an amazing time x
ReplyDeleteLoving your cute outfits and those beach huts are so awesome - I've visited Bournemouth before (for the BIC and the beach near there) but never seen them so really hope that I do one day visit :)
ReplyDeleteThe Fairytale Pretty Picture
Oh these are just the most adorable! I feel a trip to Bournemouth coming on...
ReplyDeletehttp://crucio.net
Yes, these would have been difficult to pass up photographing. <3 Gorgeous shots and colours. /Madison
ReplyDeleteElegance & Simplicity
Definitely a photographers dream indeed! So glad you got some cute pictures.. Tell your sister she did a great job :)
ReplyDelete--Samantha
http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com
You look so pretty Winnie! Love the dress and those beach huts are so cute. The Cath Kidston ones are amazing, I love the patterns. Beach huts are just the most summery backdrop aren't they ! X
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous lady! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks, the dress is so perfect for Summer :)
ReplyDeleteI was so excited when I spotted them and stopped at regular points to take pics, they're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been in a few years either and it's just how I remember it, except, far more beach huts!
ReplyDeleteMe too, they're so adorable and cheery!
ReplyDeleteI know right - I got quite excited about the Cath Kidston ones. The floral ones were more popular for photos but the polka dot one was my fave!
ReplyDeleteWell, they almost are based on a colour chart aren't they? They remind me so much of those colour charts when you pick paint colours! So adorable I need one for the bottom of my garden haha.
ReplyDeleteI suppose people tend to go to Cornwall or Brighton because there's probably more to do - but Bournemouth is lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mish! Oh that is THE DREAM SET UP! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Ellie, it's so lovely and feminine - definitely a great summer purchase this year :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherin! The huts are so adorable. PS - LOVE the pics of you cycling at the Science Museum. Sensible shoes included :P
ReplyDeleteThey were the best! It was the most Summery day ever, glad I went as the weather isn't *quite* as lovely as it was back then!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I like a bit of Cath Kidston every now and then - as long as it's not too overwhelming. These were the cutest things.
ReplyDeleteMe too, they're so cheery. If I lived in Bournemouth I'd so make a photo project and get photos based on each colour. Someone needs to do this!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Monique! Stripes are just so Summery - it was definitely a good choice for the beach that day x
ReplyDeleteKate Spade do some of the cutest bags and stationery! I bought this bag in an outlet and it's easily one of my favourite bags for the Summer.
ReplyDeleteOh you must go back and see them. They didn't these a few years ago, so they seem to have increased them. These are based between Boscombe and Bournemouth Pier x
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! I hope the weather stays sunny so you can see them on a clear day!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely impossible! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Samantha! She'll be pleased to hear that! I'd like to be back in front of those beach huts now. I miss the sea!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you Laila, you're too sweet! Still so obsessed with those beach huts. They are just cheery and fun. Such a good idea to paint them in a gradient like this!
ReplyDeleteThanks Liv! So loving that vintage 'Olivia' dress in your post - you Hollywood starlet you! x
ReplyDelete